? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

Denied WolfTheGirls Staff app.

iShopie

Thanos
Earl
Mage
Engineer
Stegosaurus
U reall grill??

Pengu

Moderation Team
Staff member
Wanted
Mage
Pilot
Pterodactyl
Paladin

Pengu

Moderation Team
Staff member
Wanted
Mage
Pilot
Pterodactyl
Paladin
New change,
+0.55

Trainer_Wolf

Commander
Wanted
Triceratops
Earl
Mage
+1 I changed my mind, overall not bad, I looked again, she is in IAmSlime team, and she is very nice, she is also willing to spend her own working money on me help me buying Commander rank!

WolfTheGirl

Plus
Saga
Triceratops
Mage
Loki
Pilot
Outlaw
Viscount
+1 I changed my mind, overall not bad, I looked again, she is in IAmSlime team, and she is very nice, she is also willing to spend her own working money on me help me buying Commander rank!
thank you

Mitzybunbun

+1 Very detailed and a committed member who does a lot for the community. Very amazing person who is nice to everyone around her and will overall be an amazing asset to the team, good luck! <3

WolfTheGirl

Plus
Saga
Triceratops
Mage
Loki
Pilot
Outlaw
Viscount
+1 Very detailed and a committed member who does a lot for the community. Very amazing person who is nice to everyone around her and will overall be an amazing asset to the team, good luck! <3
Thank you

Piggyback

So your comment is pretty much void as you were bought commander rank by this person which could influence bias. Also “she is on iamslimes team” so what? Is that meant to be a perk / positive thing ?

IAmSlime

Moderation Team
Staff member
Saga
Commander
Wizard
Earl
Outlaw
Velociraptor
Ultron
Neutral

- Few punctuation & Grammer mistakes.
- Little detail included on previous experience as a staff member.

+ Nice detail on why you want to become a staff member.
+ Overall a nice person and doesn't seem to ever bring drama to themselves.

Best of luck

Trainer_Wolf

Commander
Wanted
Triceratops
Earl
Mage
This girl is really nice btw, when she speaks through text you will feel really warmed. I would really suggest MineSaga team can consider for this girl here. Really!

WolfTheGirl

Plus
Saga
Triceratops
Mage
Loki
Pilot
Outlaw
Viscount
Neutral

- Few punctuation & Grammer mistakes.
- Little detail included on previous experience as a staff member.

+ Nice detail on why you want to become a staff member.
+ Overall a nice person and doesn't seem to ever bring drama to themselves.

Best of luck
Thank you

This girl is really nice btw, when she speaks through text you will feel really warmed. I would really suggest MineSaga team can consider for this girl here. Really!
Thank you

dyedye

Outlaw
Venom
Engineer
Hello, I’m rating your application -1.

You have no experience as a staff member on any Minecraft server, when I was a staff member my old experience helped me more then anything. You should definitely think this over before applying on a big network with hundreds of players.

Mena

You have no experience as a staff member on any Minecraft server, when I was a staff member my old experience helped me more then anything. You should definitely think this over before applying on a big network with hundreds of players.
Well only way to get those skills is opportunity, to base your feedback on just experience when there’s variety of factors. Age, maturity and the ability to adapt. I think yes experience would come handy but I also base it off my experience as staff. Commands are easily learnt and is probably the easiest thing out of the entire experience, it’s dealing with people, based on her age and clearly stated in her app she seems to take mature approach so I will give her the benefit of the doubt like the many members who have applied with little to no experience. I find those who don’t are still highly successful staff members.

WolfTheGirl

Plus
Saga
Triceratops
Mage
Loki
Pilot
Outlaw
Viscount

I have thought about it a lot that's why I applied.

Well only way to get those skills is opportunity, to base your feedback on just experience when there’s variety of factors. Age, maturity and the ability to adapt. I think yes experience would come handy but I also base it off my experience as staff. Commands are easily learnt and is probably the easiest thing out of the entire experience, it’s dealing with people, based on her age and clearly stated in her app she seems to take mature approach so I will give her the benefit of the doubt like the many members who have applied with little to no experience. I find those who don’t are still highly successful staff members.
Thank You.

Penquins

Staff Manager
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Denied

Lack of detail.