? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Transferring money

opdeadbush2

Plus
Commander
Buckaroo
Pterodactyl
If one of your teammates gets banned, and will not be able to come back on for the rest of the season, they should be able to transfer their balance into the island bank. In my case, the banned member had over 1billion on him, a hugely significant amount to our team, and we have therefore lost so much due to him being banned. Please consider this.

GGNoobie

Well here's the thing if they make that into a reality and what if the person that got banned was actually doing something say like duping? It wouldn't make any sense for people to transfer any of their belongings when they got banned as it won't make much sense? I'd say you're lucky you didn't get disqualified when one of your team members got banned....

opdeadbush2

Plus
Commander
Buckaroo
Pterodactyl
well obvs you should not do this if the ban was for duping (in my case it was for ddos comedy I think)

RR1076

Marquess
Sorcerer
Astronaut
Buckaroo
Pterodactyl
Convict
But surely you don’t think that the whole team should suffer too do you?
If the player had stuff on them thats there fault and they lose whatever they had when banned until they get unbanned. Also 1b ain't even that much.

KiterBry

Saga
Wizard
Paladin
But surely you don’t think that the whole team should suffer too do you?
You shouldn't team with people that joke about ddos then should you? Or not have them have any stuff in their inventory when they decide to be knobheads and joke about ddos. Sorry this is just stupid.

AlohaBTW

Well, as a team you should be there to set a better example instead of doing anything bannable (even if it's in a joking manner)

maxmax187

Plus
Marquess
Engineer
Yeah this is just a matter of having a bit of responsibility as a team member and not get banned with you whole team's valuables on you. Or not get banned at all, even better.