? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Tier 4 whitelists

HopperElecYT

Sorcerer
Often I'll have multiple T4s in a chunk but I want to change something in a system but I lost all the blocks I mine and it locks the tier 4s. People also often throw junk into T4s to lock them. I know you can stop people from throwing things at all on your island but this stops people being able to donate for example. I have lots of spawners in a chunk so I spend ages adding all of the items I don't want in a hopper into it so I can have seperate hoppers for specific items. We usually only ever want 1 item to flow into a hopper anyways so what's the point in a blacklist?

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Plus
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
get an alt island with your spawners on which guests can't drop items

then have a donate system on your main island

KiterBry

Saga
Wizard
Paladin
Or build a wall around your farm so they can't access the hoppers. It's not like the realms are active enough for this to actually be a problem but ok

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Plus
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
Or build a wall around your farm so they can't access the hoppers. It's not like the realms are active enough for this to actually be a problem but ok
The last sentence is painfully true ngl

HopperElecYT

Sorcerer
Not true though because someone, and I don't know who, keeps putting wooden hoes in my tier 4s and building a wall around all my tier 4s would be super annoying. Anyways, what about the other uses for a whitelist

KiterBry

Saga
Wizard
Paladin
Not true though because someone, and I don't know who, keeps putting wooden hoes in my tier 4s and building a wall around all my tier 4s would be super annoying. Anyways, what about the other uses for a whitelist
Just close your island mate it's not like that's hard to do.

blackbeans

Close your island or make a box around your whole spawner area

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Plus
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
There are no other uses

Gullible

Leadership Team
Staff member
Server Owner
Plus
Theres plenty of ways to combat this, use something that has been suggested.