? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Tier 4 hoppers

SlaapkopAmy

Plus
Saga
Wizard
Pterodactyl
Paladin
hmm i'm not sure about tier 4 hoppers with the filter since i'm not really used them when they were in the game.. With the t4 is so you need then less hoppers because you can filter the poppy's out of it but why would you do that? its still gives a decent payout when you have more of them sold..

If they going be added back then they need be really rare.

I don't think im going use them anyways. but still it could be workout for some people

Navalank

+1 i think i did dis already but i don't know where it is, it's a good idea since alot of player are dropping alot of unsellable stuff when they warp. It'll be useful to prevent those kind of problems.

Hepzibeth

Saga
Cowboy
Stegosaurus
Warlock
Astronaut
hmm i'm not sure about tier 4 hoppers with the filter since i'm not really used them when they were in the game.. With the t4 is so you need then less hoppers because you can filter the poppy's out of it but why would you do that? its still gives a decent payout when you have more of them sold..

If they going be added back then they need be really rare.

I don't think im going use them anyways. but still it could be workout for some people

Please tell me you didn't just say that it's better to have poppys selling

Piggyback

Moderation Team
Staff member
It would be nice for a filter hopper, but i believe there should only be a filter hopper that doesn’t auto sell, this would mean that villager farms would still need t3’s and still have poppies selling; however it would mean that slime farms are slightly easier to setup

(personally my new slime design is a decent filter but for newer players a filter hopper would be nice)

Hepzibeth

Saga
Cowboy
Stegosaurus
Warlock
Astronaut
It's easy as hell to even make a filter for T3s
Yes, you need to put them in a different chunk etc, but it's still pretty easy

SwiftESwiftE

Wizard
Triceratops
Earl
Outlaw
Burglar
Astronaut
It would be nice for a filter hopper, but i believe there should only be a filter hopper that doesn’t auto sell, this would mean that villager farms would still need t3’s and still have poppies selling; however it would mean that slime farms are slightly easier to setup

(personally my new slime design is a decent filter but for newer players a filter hopper would be nice)
That would be nice I mean I don’t need auto sell for slime balls lolz just need a way to get arid of them without losing any quartz to clear lag