? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

System / Gullible Fanart (Soon to add and Configs Fanart)

LuceniaOnMinesaga

https://streamable.com/ucby0 That is the System fanart tell me what you think below I'm testing out the drawing tablet I got for Christmas it might not be good but if you can give me some feedback thank you!

https://streamable.com/a7q8v That is the Gullible fanart tell me what you think below I'm testing out the drawing tablet I got for Christmas it might not be good but if you can give me some feedback thank you!

Last edited:

Wqles :/

Config be like: really I wasn’t good enough

Disclaimer: this was a joke! I love config! Please don’t steal my liver

Antr0p0s

Legend
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
why did you make it as a streamable link and not just as a png file

I mean i use the same software and it litterally has a screenshot function and gyazo exists aswell

looks cool though

LuceniaOnMinesaga

Hello, Antr0p0s I did a streamable link because Gimp saves drawings / Animation as an xcf file and I'm new to using Gimp so I didn't know what to do as for I couldn't upload it to Minesaga's Forums for it being an xcf file. So I had to try something else I completely forgot about screenshotting. I will for next time Thanks Antr0p0s!

Last edited:

Sxwish

Tyrannosaurus
Outlaw
Viscount
Engineer
Warlock
honestly i dislike gullible's. funny concept though

LuceniaOnMinesaga

Its annoying because all the drawings are pixelated for some strange reason so I found a new drawing application to use its not pixelated and has the right tools I need.

Sxwish

Tyrannosaurus
Outlaw
Viscount
Engineer
Warlock
Its annoying because all the drawings are pixelated for some strange reason so I found a new drawing application to use its not pixelated and has the right tools I need.
I use clipart studio for art, but it costs money 🤷‍♂️ :(