? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

suggestions for next map

scir

Saga
Commander
Epic
Mage
Outlaw
Velociraptor
Viscount
random generators

- they are too op for first 4 weeks even though you guys said its nerfed on kingdom too but it is still too op, no matter how good you do on spawners you can't catch up with 10 random gen first 4 weeks, either buff ore mine because you can only get 10 or less hay from oremine now or nerf random gen,

spawners
- i don't think people are really enjoying buying villes that much maybe add guardians and rabbit back or maybe add a new spawners beucase i think villes are getting boring in mineasga balance out the spawners like i tested skeletion it drop 1 bone and 4 arrows per skele and thats like 6 dollar per sell and one kill from ville you get around 30 lapis thats around 840 and keep in mind skele spawner is 1.25m and villes is 9.2m( different on every realm).

xp keys
they xp keys are very unbalanced right now like the 400k ones you can get 2 mage boss at once but the 50k one you can get 1 at once but you get 8x chance to get a mage boss maybe like add more rewards to all 3 keys beucase people just filter add all the things expect for the mage boss maybe add 1x villes spawners to xp crates ( very low chance of getting it ) , add more kind of boss , bigger withdraw notes and not 50k.

void chest
i know it got denied by gullible by combaining 2 void chest together and why not just add something like double void chest but extremly hard to get , make that so you can get it from dropper keys or parkoour keys ( not any other keys).

crates lucky block
currently some keys needed buff such as basic and dropparty i would suggest make basic keys have the higher chance of getting bosses beucase right now the chance is really low and about dropparty keys i would like to suggest adding like 5 hay block / 5 sponge block to it beucase it is useless right now.

new things should be added

dragon egg - This should be like a sell boost thing like if you have one dragon egg in your island it will ad 0.01 sell boost for everyone in our island and it stacks with outpost but make the chance very low to get.

adding the old points shop like you could get a villes for 60 points and RESET THE POINTS FOR NEXT MAP

frog creature - I think frog creature need a remake becuase it can only give ig, sell wand and shards maybe add a chance for it to drop villes ( realy low chance), higher chance of dropping ig, added legendary shard / advanced shard to it.

xp crates from arena - i don't know why did you guys revmoe xp crates from arena , most of the players liked it but i know for 1.0 is little too op , maybe decrease the chance of getting so much shards at once becuase you could get 4.5k basic shards from one 100mil xp crates.

boss fight -i highly encourge you guys making something like boss fighting for exmaple like per 2 hours and ./warp boss there will be a place to fight boss for epic reward , ofcourse the most % the player fight the most things they get

mobcoins shop or spin or whatever you liked to call that - make one 3 areas , 1k mobcoin , 3k mobcoin , 5k mobcoins this would work like a vault key if you have 1k mobcoin just click the 1k mobcoin thing and it will give you epic reward and 3k 5k works the same

disguise - this is little useless but ./diguise cat so you can become a cat but obv make member rank with no digiuse, red rank with cat and wolfs, blue rank with horse and cows, green rank with iron golems, yellow rank with every mob's SAGA AND LEGEND RANK WITH ENDER DRAGON ( ik not gonna happen but i would like to see that )

shooting event - similar like a fishing event but fishing make like 3 railways and zombie will be walking out and if you shoot the furthest one you will get 2 points and the close ones you will get one.

Last edited:

Bicboy

I disagree with your math on the gens, it needs to be much more then 4.
I agree with you idea about spawners being changed up a bit. Villys from xp keys would not be good, would speed things up too much, potentially changing up the rewards from xp keys would be good.
Void chest was already denied.
Dp/Basic keys don't really need a re work, The changes you suggested clearly would benefit you as you most likely run a lot of a lot of alts, and could generate significant amounts of is levels from the reward structure you suggested.
Dragon Egg already exists as a an item from /buy.
I don't think the points idea would be good, people would abuse the points system to speed up progress, and allowing points to not expire allow new player to grind for ranks again.
Frog creature could do with a reduction in sell wands, and an increase of in the amount of the cash drop, but I think it is balanced in my experience.
Having xp crates in the arena as well as /xpshop seems redundant to me, and could be overwhelming to some players.
I like the boss fight idea, would love for you to elaborate on it more in this thread or in dms.
Don't think mobcoin shop would help.
Disguises - why not?
Shooting event gets the same response as the boss fight.

scir

Saga
Commander
Epic
Mage
Outlaw
Velociraptor
Viscount
I agree with you idea about spawners being changed up a bit. Villys from xp keys would not be good, would speed things up too much, potentially changing up the rewards from xp keys would be good.
Dp/Basic keys don't really need a re work, The changes you suggested clearly would benefit you as you most likely run a lot of a lot of alts, and could generate significant amounts of is levels from the reward structure you suggested.
I don't think the points idea would be good, people would abuse the points system to speed up progress, and allowing points to not expire allow new player to grind for ranks again.
Frog creature could do with a reduction in sell wands, and an increase of in the amount of the cash drop, but I think it is balanced in my experience.
Having xp crates in the arena as well as /xpshop seems redundant to me, and could be overwhelming to some players.
I like the boss fight idea, would love for you to elaborate on it more in this thread or in dms.
Disguises - why not?
they could buff oremine again ngl becuase now oremine suck random gens is op

RR1076

Moderation Team
Staff member
Marquess
Warden
Sorcerer
Astronaut
Buckaroo
Pterodactyl
Complains about random gens but has 10 himself....

Corning

Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Epic
Mage
Complains about random gens but has 10 himself....
Because there is no other way to win, he had already tried to win /is top 1 without random generators and he lost.

Ainz

That's normal that donators has an advantage for few weeks but you'll eventually get "free payouts" after couple weeks like you already make real money from game,asking for more is just selfish lol :D

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Plus
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
- they are too op for first 4 weeks even though you guys said its nerfed on kingdom too but it is still too op, no matter how good you do on spawners you can't catch up with 4 random gen first 4 weeks, either buff ore mine because you can only get 10 or less hay from oremine now or nerf random gen,
already been said that would happen
- i don't think people are really enjoying buying villes that much maybe add guardians and rabbit back or maybe add a new spawners beucase i think villes are getting boring in mineasga balance out the spawners like i tested skeletion it drop 1 bone and 4 arrows per skele and thats like 6 dollar per sell and one kill from ville you get around 30 lapis thats around 840 and keep in mind skele spawner is 1.25m and villes is 9.2m( different on every realm).
meh I disagree
tbh I want to go back to irongolems without the custom dropped items plugin stacking shit but thats me
they xp keys are very unbalanced right now like the 400k ones you can get 2 mage boss at once but the 50k one you can get 1 at once but you get 8x chance to get a mage boss maybe like add more rewards to all 3 keys beucase people just filter add all the things expect for the mage boss maybe add 1x villes spawners to xp crates ( very low chance of getting it ) , add more kind of boss , bigger withdraw notes and not 50k.
idk about this one, xp has been a problem for 2 years now

scir

Saga
Commander
Epic
Mage
Outlaw
Velociraptor
Viscount
Disguises - why not?
i mean 10 sorry

B

B0000M

XP crates in arena sucked, and a player could abuse the shit outta them. I spent 30bill xp in 10 mins. Still want them back?

B

B0000M

Disguises - why not?
100% agree with all of this

KiterBry

Saga
Wizard
Paladin
XP crates in arena sucked, and a player could abuse the shit outta them. I spent 30bill xp in 10 mins. Still want them back?
Hell yea lol, having an income of tens of billions of xp per day was fun for me. Now that's not possible anymore and with my limited availability to play, it has hugely affected my motivation to play ms.

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Plus
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
Hell yea lol, having an income of tens of billions of xp per day was fun for me. Now that's not possible anymore and with my limited availability to play, it has hugely affected my motivation to play ms.
You actually played MS? I only afk'd MS except for pirate

KiterBry

Saga
Wizard
Paladin
You actually played MS? I only afk'd MS except for pirate
Yea back when arena was new, I used to pay people to host 4 alts for me in arena and have 20 alts on to load crates for me. Used to take 2 people just to get through all the crates. Good times.

Resultful

Saga
Commander
Wizard
Earl
Outlaw
Velociraptor
Hustler
Disguises - why not?
Personally I agree with this, but great time put into the suggestions regardless scir. :)