? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

suggestion

scir

Saga
Commander
Epic
Mage
Outlaw
Velociraptor
Viscount
first, I would like to say, this season is so fucked up ngl first is random generators you guys nerfed everything but forgot about random generators which made them so op, second I would like to say the space map you guys made the ore mine so op that people can just get 2-3 stacks of hay out of ore mine and not the another realm.

suggestion and what everyone says

Bring back blockstack , noone seems to like block stack when it's out.

minions , basically this is a minion eco people can just put them in gen mode and make millions of payout also the 1.5x sell boost in the minion which makes sell portal completely useless

remove sell portal limit i agree with this beucase you don't have enough blaze / mobcoin to condense your spawner you can use sell portal.

koth , capping koth for 5 minutes is not worth anything beucase only a few keys can't get you anything so please put some rare rewards for capping Koth ? credits to longform

flatting PVP arena and void :)

i don't want to comment on gullible's forums because i just want to clarify what everyone wants so its not messy.

_Mo_

Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Wizard
Earl
Engineer
on9 scir , Void Map = on99 , don't bully kb2 la , on9 jai

Bicboy

I am indifferent to blockstack. I don’t like removing the sell portals cap. Gen mode minions were already restricted to 50, but I still think the 150% is a lot. Everything else looks good.

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Legend
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro