? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

Suggestion

scir

Saga
Commander
Epic
Mage
Outlaw
Velociraptor
Viscount
what people are asking for:
-Being AFK realm after 2 weeks
-Remove sell portal
-Remove block stack
-Remove dungeons
-Nerf catus from people 24/7 printing

Being AFK realm after 2 weeks
I personally think it is impossible to remove the thing called "AFK based skyblock" after two weeks, all skyblocks server become afk based server after a few weeks, once people have spawners, they just keep investing on more and more spawners.

Remove sell portal
My answer to this is no because since the eco is so op my after a week with a 300 hopper ext island, it will be clogged when it comes to the second week u need 2 farms and every day you need 2x more which is 4,8,16,32,64,128, you will get to 128 farms the third week, but there is a solution to this, make the server eco less OP, maybe 1/3 all the price for every spawners now. One more solution to sell portal is to remove the 1.3x Sell boost to make it less Op for the eco. NO HOPPER LIMIT MAKE T3 / T4 rare from crates

Remove block stack

I know why people wanted to remove block stack because we could just stack and stack but when we are at trillions there is impossible to place all the values. one of the main reason people wanted to remove blockstack is that we can just place emerald blocks which makes it op and 2x your value buying beacons, a solution to this is to make tax price higher like 10x the tax now or make a maxim block stack also make block stack tier price like 5x higher than it is now, this allows people to think between stacking them manually or putting them in a block stack.
Maximum block stacking
Emerald- 100M
Diamond-100M
Beacons -2M
Hay- 20k
Sponge- 20k

Remove dungeons
One of my favorite update for 3.0 is dungeons, people always say " dungeons abuse" alts dungeons abuse, I don't think it is abuse or anything because this is quite of a strategy.If owners really removed dungeons, I feel like it will just go back to 24/7 printing catus, auto-clicking frog creature. Here are some solution to the dungeons make players choose from their rewards such as either money or points and not giving them both money and points , or making the withdraw notes and points 2/3 of what is it right now. MAKE DUNGEONS RARE ITEM TO GET.

Nerf catus from people 24/7 printing

That will be a 100% bad idea because catus is one of the most important things to start skyblock off and most of the servers have a farming eco such as some are canes eco , carrots eco etc and minesaga is catus. i don't think we need to nerf it because it will be just alright for the eco now, it won't be too OP because one chunk of dungeons makes 35m - 40m per day and hard dungeons makes 16m per which I think balance it.

my suggestions

- add mob coins shop and add mob coin spawners which you could get mobcoins spawners , mobcoins spawners prevent people from auto clicking mob 24/7 to get mobcoins

- Adding Mobcoins key which you get with mobcoins.

- Bring back Eff10 for space

- HIGHLY buff the bosses which encourage more fun, add boss to points shop which makes people choose from just buying loot booster from shop or buying a boss to fight ( high chance to get lb from a boss, some times 2 lbs from a boss.)

- Make multiple outpost , Money outpost ( 1.3x sell boost) , Xp outpost ( 1.25x xp you get) , mobcoins outpost ( 1.5x Boost the mobcoins spawner)

- Boss fight per 2 Hours in pvp , a boss fight is like per 2 hr there will be a boss spawning in PVP which allows player to kill it to get rewards from it. It will depends on how much % people did for how many rewards.Make the loot of this boss a little OP which allows more fun to the server.
Loot suggestion:
- 10M withdraw note
- Loot Booster
- 200 Points

- Make XP a little more OP which means ./arena , I think arena should be buffed because it is really trash now, no one will really motivated to buying XP spawners and going to the arena every day to open those crates. ADD PARKOUR SHARDS / DROPPER SHARDS.

Crates suggestion

Advanced crates
Now 20 points --> 40 points
Now 5 Sponge --> 7 Sponge
Now 5 hay --> 7 hay
Now 8 Igs --> 10 Igs
Buff chanes for Bosses , Ranks , Mega Charge , Spawners

Legendary crates Parkour Crates and Dropper crates because they have the same loot
Now 20 points --> 60points
Add withdraw notes which I think 300k withdraw notes would be great
Now 10 Sponge --> 15 Sponge
Now 10 hay --> 15 hay
Now 10 Igs --> 15 Igs
Buff chances for bosses ranks

- I think diamond generators, emerald generators, and random generators should be highly buffed since dungeons are so OP.

- Make mining world worth it because when dungeons came out no one even border to go to mining world.

More ideas will come out tomorrow if My brain is working

Sxwish

Tyrannosaurus
Outlaw
Viscount
Engineer
Warlock
what people are asking for:
-Being AFK realm after 2 weeks
-Remove sell portal
-Remove block stack
-Remove dungeons
-Nerf catus from people 24/7 printing

Being AFK realm after 2 weeks
I personally think it is impossible to remove the thing called "AFK based skyblock" after two weeks, all skyblocks server become afk based server after a few weeks, once people have spawners, they just keep investing on more and more spawners.

Remove sell portal
My answer to this is no because since the eco is so op my after a week with a 300 hopper ext island, it will be clogged when it comes to the second week u need 2 farms and every day you need 2x more which is 4,8,16,32,64,128, you will get to 128 farms the third week, but there is a solution to this, make the server eco less OP, maybe 1/3 all the price for every spawners now. One more solution to sell portal is to remove the 1.3x Sell boost to make it less Op for the eco. NO HOPPER LIMIT MAKE T3 / T4 rare from crates

Remove block stack

I know why people wanted to remove block stack because we could just stack and stack but when we are at trillions there is impossible to place all the values. one of the main reason people wanted to remove blockstack is that we can just place emerald blocks which makes it op and 2x your value buying beacons, a solution to this is to make tax price higher like 10x the tax now or make a maxim block stack also make block stack tier price like 5x higher than it is now, this allows people to think between stacking them manually or putting them in a block stack.
Maximum block stacking
Emerald- 100M
Diamond-100M
Beacons -2M
Hay- 20k
Sponge- 20k

Remove dungeons
One of my favorite update for 3.0 is dungeons, people always say " dungeons abuse" alts dungeons abuse, I don't think it is abuse or anything because this is quite of a strategy.If owners really removed dungeons, I feel like it will just go back to 24/7 printing catus, auto-clicking frog creature. Here are some solution to the dungeons make players choose from their rewards such as either money or points and not giving them both money and points , or making the withdraw notes and points 2/3 of what is it right now. MAKE DUNGEONS RARE ITEM TO GET.

Nerf catus from people 24/7 printing

That will be a 100% bad idea because catus is one of the most important things to start skyblock off and most of the servers have a farming eco such as some are canes eco , carrots eco etc and minesaga is catus. i don't think we need to nerf it because it will be just alright for the eco now, it won't be too OP because one chunk of dungeons makes 35m - 40m per day and hard dungeons makes 16m per which I think balance it.

my suggestions

- add mob coins shop and add mob coin spawners which you could get mobcoins spawners , mobcoins spawners prevent people from auto clicking mob 24/7 to get mobcoins

- Adding Mobcoins key which you get with mobcoins.

- Bring back Eff10 for space

- HIGHLY buff the bosses which encourage more fun, add boss to points shop which makes people choose from just buying loot booster from shop or buying a boss to fight ( high chance to get lb from a boss, some times 2 lbs from a boss.)

- Make multiple outpost , Money outpost ( 1.3x sell boost) , Xp outpost ( 1.25x xp you get) , mobcoins outpost ( 1.5x Boost the mobcoins spawner)

- Boss fight per 2 Hours in pvp , a boss fight is like per 2 hr there will be a boss spawning in PVP which allows player to kill it to get rewards from it. It will depends on how much % people did for how many rewards.Make the loot of this boss a little OP which allows more fun to the server.
Loot suggestion:
- 10M withdraw note
- Loot Booster
- 200 Points

- Make XP a little more OP which means ./arena , I think arena should be buffed because it is really trash now, no one will really motivated to buying XP spawners and going to the arena every day to open those crates. ADD PARKOUR SHARDS / DROPPER SHARDS.

Crates suggestion

Advanced crates
Now 20 points --> 40 points
Now 5 Sponge --> 7 Sponge
Now 5 hay --> 7 hay
Now 8 Igs --> 10 Igs
Buff chanes for Bosses , Ranks , Mega Charge , Spawners

Legendary crates Parkour Crates and Dropper crates because they have the same loot
Now 20 points --> 60points
Add withdraw notes which I think 300k withdraw notes would be great
Now 10 Sponge --> 15 Sponge
Now 10 hay --> 15 hay
Now 10 Igs --> 15 Igs
Buff chances for bosses ranks

- I think diamond generators, emerald generators, and random generators should be highly buffed since dungeons are so OP.

- Make mining world worth it because when dungeons came out no one even border to go to mining world.

More ideas will come out tomorrow if My brain is working
I think we should nerf everything and not buff

Matnax

I find it a great idea.
Adding the bosses to pointshop would make it more interesting. And i agree with the mining world buff.

DixieRoseYT

Saga
Tyrannosaurus
Wanted
Astronaut
Goblin
I like the idea of a spawner that gives mobcoins. From a personal perspective it would help me out since constant clicking causes severe pain. I also know it would be abused. Could perhaps add that option to the butcher machine.

scir

Saga
Commander
Epic
Mage
Outlaw
Velociraptor
Viscount
I like the idea of a spawner that gives mobcoins. From a personal perspective it would help me out since constant clicking causes severe pain. I also know it would be abused. Could perhaps add that option to the butcher machine.
thats why i said add mobcoin spawner which hopefully allow noone to auto clicks

Antr0p0s

Legend
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Sooo

Your argument to certain ideas is basically all the same
"X should stay" because "otherwise it would be impossible to keep up with the eco"

Or we can just try and keep the eco in normal amounts, where a couple million would be a lot of money and all the shit like sell portals can be removed and we go back to skill based gameplay instead of dumb grind2win ish gameplay