? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

[Suggestion] Realm Wars

What event idea do you this would work the best?

• Total voters
Realm Wars
Okay, so here's my idea. I was thinking about how the individual realms are all very competitive for the island top 5... so I was thinking about introducing a competition that's spread across all five realms. Basically the premise of it is that all five realms are to compete, in some shape or form, for something such as an economy booster, store credit, or something of equivalent value.

So here's what I'm thinking:
- Either biweekly or once that a month Realm Wars can be held.
- As stated previously, they will be to compete for a realm-wide economy booster, store credit, or something of equivalent value.
- The goal is to bring together the realm communities for a competition

How will this work?
- Here are some possible ways for realms to compete
1. PvP Arena(this may be hard to setup and having over 2000+ players in one place is not ideal).
- Each realm would be split up into teams and whichever realm got the most kills would win the competition.

2. Hay Bale Count - The total amount of hay bales could be totaled up for each of the five realms.
- The total amount of hay bales in each realm would be counted up (if that's possible) and a winner could be chosen.
- It could be another block such as diamond blocks, sponges, etc.

3. Boss Fight - In each realm a boss would spawn (each realm fights the same boss) and whichever realm is capable of defeating it the quickest wins.
- The boss would be a boss that's much more powerful than the ones available in the store. The only difficulty would be having five consecutive bosses being fought against in each realm at the same time.

4. Combined Playtime - The total playtime for each of the five realms would be totaled to see who the winner is.
- Although this one is fairly straight forward it's not ideal because of alts and there's not really a fierce competition atmosphere with this.

Purpose of Realm Wars
The purpose of Realm Wars is to bring together the communities of each realm so that they can work together to defeat the other realms in order to gain the prize. Like stated earlier the prize could be an economy booster (aka boosted sell prices), store credit (for each island leader), or something else that would motivate players to compete in this event.

Realm Wars
Okay, so here's my idea. I was thinking about how the individual realms are all very competitive for the island top 5... so I was thinking about introducing a competition that's spread across all five realms. Basically the premise of it is that all five realms are to compete, in some shape or form, for something such as an economy booster, store credit, or something of equivalent value.

So here's what I'm thinking:
- Either biweekly or once that a month Realm Wars can be held.
- As stated previously, they will be to compete for a realm-wide economy booster, store credit, or something of equivalent value.
- The goal is to bring together the realm communities for a competition

How will this work?
- Here are some possible ways for realms to compete
1. PvP Arena(this may be hard to setup and having over 2000+ players in one place is not ideal).
- Each realm would be split up into teams and whichever realm got the most kills would win the competition.

2. Hay Bale Count - The total amount of hay bales could be totaled up for each of the five realms.
- The total amount of hay bales in each realm would be counted up (if that's possible) and a winner could be chosen.
- It could be another block such as diamond blocks, sponges, etc.

3. Boss Fight - In each realm a boss would spawn (each realm fights the same boss) and whichever realm is capable of defeating it the quickest wins.
- The boss would be a boss that's much more powerful than the ones available in the store. The only difficulty would be having five consecutive bosses being fought against in each realm at the same time.

4. Combined Playtime - The total playtime for each of the five realms would be totaled to see who the winner is.
- Although this one is fairly straight forward it's not ideal because of alts and there's not really a fierce competition atmosphere with this.

Purpose of Realm Wars
The purpose of Realm Wars is to bring together the communities of each realm so that they can work together to defeat the other realms in order to gain the prize. Like stated earlier the prize could be an economy booster (aka boosted sell prices), store credit (for each island leader), or something else that would motivate players to compete in this event.
Pvp Arena top 15-25 islands with the top 5 players (Most Balance or Playtime) on each island (Elimination - Team fights of 5v5s) (PotPVP or Gapple) +1
Realm Boss +1

Last edited:
+1, I think top 5 islands from each realm should be able to compete as it wouldn't be the most amount of players competing (less lag)

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Personally, I would like to see any kind of realm wars, I see a lot of fun in your ideas of that. But I don't think they would work that well because of difference in economy and playerbase between the realms.

I do think that doing a server wide contest (/war) would be a great idea though.
Maybe some kind of build contest could be done some day.

Please keep in mind that these are my personal opinions

Carrot

I think that the economy is very different on all the servers so it’d be hard to get it balanced. Also the playtime isn’t very fair as western has 950 all the time while Kingdom has 250

Personally, I would like to see any kind of realm wars, I see a lot of fun in your ideas of that. But I don't think they would work that well because of difference in economy and playerbase between the realms.

I do think that doing a server wide contest (/war) would be a great idea though.
Maybe some kind of build contest could be done some day.

Please keep in mind that these are my personal opinions
Oh yeah I didn't think of that, a build contest is actually a really good idea!

Last edited:
I personally think the boss idea®️ is really nice since it'd not only be fun but also promote teamwork and relying on each other! I would love to see realm wars! Ofc jurassic™️ will win em 😛😏😉😉

D8ug

+1 I think that realms stats can bring some more fun to the game

MommyWithSalami

Neutral

I think a PvP arena would be the only Viable Option. The Economy is different on every realm, so Hay Count wouldn't be a good way of judging it. Also, Western would win in Playtime every time for obvious reasons. And there is already a 'Boss' Event every Saturday With the Ender Dragon. Although, it is for the last Gang to kill it, it'd still be the same concept for a server wide event. I respect the thought put into it though.

Neutral

I think a PvP arena would be the only Viable Option. The Economy is different on every realm, so Hay Count wouldn't be a good way of judging it. Also, Western would win in Playtime every time for obvious reasons. And there is already a 'Boss' Event every Saturday With the Ender Dragon. Although, it is for the last Gang to kill it, it'd still be the same concept for a server wide event. I respect the thought put into it though.
Thanks for the feedback. And yeah I agree with you that the boss fight and hay count wouldn't work as well say the pvp arena. I just threw some ideas out there to see what would be favored.

Gullible

Leadership Team
Staff member
Server Owner
We really want to do realm wars/duels/whatever but the problem is its really hard to figure out something to do. PvP isn't fair because Space is played by a HCF youtuber so they're 100x more likely to be better at PvP, playtime is all afking and we cannot do anything with the economy/amount of hay bales people have as it is all completely different.