? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Stock Market

RR1076

Marquess
Astronaut
Buckaroo
Pterodactyl
Goblin
Convict
This is a suggestion from my man rav. The eco isn't really diverse at all. All season its the same thing get villys make money buy more villys and repeat. So what if there was a way to invest money with some risk. Our suggestion is to make a stock market that varies on different days where the price goes up with high demand and drops with low demand. You could also have it randomly spike at random days during season or have the stock markets crash on random days. I also suggest putting a limit on how much a player can buy so one player can't control the entire market. You could also have it change every hour or few hours it really up to you.

NoHaxJustRoller

Earl
This is a suggestion from my man rav. The eco isn't really diverse at all. All season its the same thing get villys make money buy more villys and repeat. So what if there was a way to invest money with some risk. Our suggestion is to make a stock market that varies on different days where the price goes up with high demand and drops with low demand. You could also have it randomly spike at random days during season or have the stock markets crash on random days. I also suggest putting a limit on how much a player can buy so one player can't control the entire market. You could also have it change every hour or few hours it really up to you.
-1. Luck based mechanics are never good. The way I suggested it is so that the community control the server, not a randomizer.