? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

Staff Report (LilBub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sxtan

• Minecraft Username of the player in question
    LilBub

• Why do you believe the player should be punished?

• I believe that LilBub should be punished, because she clearly called RodoggA out in a very unprofessional manner and it was extremely unprofessional and awkward. I don't see why she needed to do this, and it was unnecessary, very rude, and once again, very unprofessional in my opinion. She also said "js" later in the screenshots, which is an abbreviation for "just saying". I mean why did she have to say it in the first place? I really don't understand why she had to call him out, and brag about how she got demoted, accepted again, AND then promoted BACK to mod, during the time in which he remained Mod. People on the staff team that act and behave like this just make MineSaga look bad, and give the server a bad reputation.

• Any sort of proof regarding this?

lilbub_1.png

lilbub_2.png

Last edited:

Sxtan

I don't really care about the situation, but no one can get away with insulting the Supreme Mod himself like that. lmao

DDUBS_GAMING

Hey im DDUBS_GAMING most know me as DDUBZ

I don't know if my opinion counts here but i have a thing or 2 to say.

1. She seems to only care about here and her friends.. there has been multiple times (around 4 on memory) where id go on minesaga general chat and ask for advice/help and she would ignore what i said and continue talking crap with her friends.

2. She thinks shes better then the rest.. Shes always bragging about how shes better and she gets promoted faster. this isn't bad nor against the rules but when she does it she makes the other mods/ helpers feel bad. Example on Sxtans pictures.

Thanks for taking the time to read my comment, I hope it helps.

Sxtan

Hey im DDUBS_GAMING most know me as DDUBZ

I don't know if my opinion counts here but i have a thing or to to say.

1. She seems to only care about here and her friends.. there has been multiple times (around 4 on memory) where id go on minesaga general chat and ask for advice/help and she would ignore what i said and continue talking crap with her friends.

2. She thinks shes better then the rest.. Shes always bragging about how shes better and she gets promoted faster. this isn't bad nor against the rules but when she does it she makes the other mods/ helpers feel bad. Example on Sxtans pictures.

Thanks for taking the time to read my comment, I hope it helps.
Agreed, Rodogg was clearly being sarcastic in the message where he claimed that he was the "Supreme Mod" (not a lie tbh) and then she just responded to put him down.

LilBub

Moderation Team
Staff member
Pending Admin review.

Gullible

Leadership Team
Staff member
Server Owner
Thanks for the report however this was clearly just friendly banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.