? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Denied Soriental's Staff App

xxxHaleigh

Your less active on the forums than me. also the amount of grammar mistakes is horrendous, you also said you have only had past experience on mine craft servers that have less than 50 members which one does not make sense how a 15 member max server could have a bot attack of "100" that you had to deal with, also would have been nice to know how just being staff on minecraft servers with such a small member count could help you for minesaga which is over 1000.

Last edited:

Soriental

Buckaroo
Your less active on the forums than me. also the amount of grammar mistakes is horrendous, you also said you have only had past experience on mine craft servers that have less than 50 members which one does not make sense how a 15 member max server could have a bot attack of "100" that you had to deal with, also would have been nice to know how just being staff on minecraft servers with such a small member count could help you for minesaga which is over 1000.
Could you please direct me to the grammar mistakes because I can't find them. Sometimes when you write a big text you might miss some grammatical errors in the text. The server doesn't have "max" player count on 15 but the average online was 15 players, which means it's possible for bots to come in and spam the chat. I've heard that you could be a staff member with no experiences.

Thank you for your feedback I hope I summed up some concerns you had

xxxHaleigh

Could you please direct me to the grammar mistakes because I can't find them. Sometimes when you write a big text you might miss some grammatical errors in the text. The server doesn't have "max" player count on 15 but the average online was 15 players, which means it's possible for bots to come in and spam the chat. I've heard that you could be a staff member with no experiences.

Thank you for your feedback I hope I summed up some concerns you had
You can become staff without any previous experience on minecraft servers but you have to have a valid reason why you would think you would still be good without any experience.

Soriental

Buckaroo
You can become staff without any previous experience on minecraft servers but you have to have a valid reason why you would think you would still be good without any experience.
Well since I've been staff on multiple servers I feel like it's safe to say that I carry some skills

Trainer_Wolf

Commander
Tyrannosaurus
Wanted
Earl
Mage
From your replies I can see that your immature. Your replies is very fucked up, stop arguing back and keep your mouth shut for once.
Toxic
Grammar Errors
Cannot accept criticism

Soriental

Buckaroo
From your replies I can see that your immature. Your replies is very fucked up, stop arguing back and keep your mouth shut for once.
Toxic
Grammar Errors
Cannot accept criticism
Thanks for the feedback.

Could you please refer me to the grammar mistakes so I can think about it next time I write a text or something.