? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Share your setup

SlaapkopAmy

Saga
Wizard
Pterodactyl
Paladin
Nice setup, the cable management really triggers me though. It's so much better to spend 10 euro + some time on it to have it look fancy instead of... well... this
yeah but i dont have the time for it currently and im going first upgrade my astro mixamp panel to the 2019 version so most cables will then facing the the wall instead of all ugly ways...

end of the year there will be coming the PS5 somewhere on my desk and the elgato stream deck so its needs indeed have a cleaner look then now.

i'm maybe planning to get another wall lighting from the ikea (smart lighting) so i dont have million cables going to my desk :p

Under my desk is just a big mess

For my pc other hand I need maybe have some help from someone else since i dont wanna break things in it :p

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
yeah but i dont have the time for it currently and im going first upgrade my astro mixamp panel to the 2019 version so most cables will then facing the the wall instead of all ugly ways...

end of the year there will be coming the PS5 somewhere on my desk and the elgato stream deck so its needs indeed have a cleaner look then now.

i'm maybe planning to get another wall lighting from the ikea (smart lighting) so i dont have million cables going to my desk :p

Under my desk is just a big mess

For my pc other hand I need maybe have some help from someone else since i dont wanna break things in it :p
My desk comes with a cable management rack, can show you a picture of underneath my desk for inspiration. Even down there it is semi-managed

ThaumKratt

Commander
Wanted
Baron
I have a 15-year-old dell pc with a 45-hertz monitor. My mouse isn't actually that bad I have a magece, i have a sades keyboard and headset. Just kidding all of that was a lie this is my actual set up
1603984822740.png

ThaumKratt

Commander
Wanted
Baron
Kiter at the time I didn't even know what the hell post farming was or that it was bad so stfu and stop being toxic.