? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

Denied Seaday's Staff App

Seaday

Minecraft Username ͜͡ζ̶̶̶๖̴ۣۜ๖̴°•Nancy_Peloosi

Age ͜͡ζ̶̶̶๖̴ۣۜ๖̴°• I am the age of 15

Timezone ͜͡ζ̶̶̶๖̴ۣۜ๖̴°•Eastern Standard Time

Country ͜͡ζ̶̶̶๖̴ۣۜ๖̴°• I currently live in the U.S.A.

Realm Activity ͜͡ζ̶̶̶๖̴ۣۜ๖̴°• Western

Activity ͜͡ζ̶̶̶๖̴ۣۜ๖̴°• 2-5 hours on Monday thru Firday, 2-3 hours Saturday/Sunday

Experience ͜͡ζ̶̶̶๖̴ۣۜ๖̴°• I used to be a admin on a friends invite-only server (you had to make an appeal as to why you think you should join the server) but that was more of a private server than an actual public/bigger community server like this one. The reason as to why I am no longer admin on that server is because the server shut down.

Explain ͜͡ζ̶̶̶๖̴ۣۜ๖̴°• Reason: I think I can become a staff member because 1: I'm homeschooled and have more time than most other people. 2: I enjoy minecraft and people and enjoy helping people when they need my assistance. 3: I enjoy following rules and helping others when they need assistance with the rules or don't understand the rule

Alex_sta

1: I'm homeschooled and have more time than most other people. 2: I enjoy minecraft and people and enjoy helping people when they need my assistance. 3: I enjoy following rules and helping others when they need assistance with the rules or don't understand the rule
#2 and #3 are basically just the same things.

You can also help people without a position in staff.

I used to be a admin on a friends invite-only server (you had to make an appeal as to why you think you should join the server) but that was more of a private server than an actual public/bigger community server like this one. The reason as to why I am no longer admin on that server is because the server shut down.
Do you have any proof of this server existing?

You have multiple grammatical errors, and what the hell is that cryptic symbol?