? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Rules

Mena

There’s a common pattern when reading the rules. The lack of communication of what the conclusion/steps of said rule is. I know there’s plenty of rules that say “doing so will result in a mute/ban” But as an individual it doesn’t stand out and it would make more sense to have the information available for all punishments.

How do you know if you’re being falsely banned unless it’s really obvious. Imagine if you were a younger player who read the rules but accidentally said something they weren’t meant to, maybe they lashed out as a reaction, the confusion on their faces when they get warned or muted but it doesn’t actually say on the rules how it came to that. Why do we as a member have to reach out when the network rules should not only be accessible but as easy to read and understand.

Most rules are easily avoidable if you use common sense. But as the rules have even included in themselves, we have a wide age group. Why do things NOT stand out, do they want people to make mistakes and NOT know the consequences? I’d hope not and that’s why updating the rules and adding their punishments CLEARLY labeled and easy to see to avoid confusion. BOLD things please and put the punishment system. I know every circumstance is different and may result in different consequence depending on their level of severity. But I think younger audience may struggle to interpret it.

Mena

We won't be adding the punishments, you shouldn't be breaking them lol
So you’re blaming everyone else for not being able to read the rules clearly enough. Just like you have clearly skipped over everything I have said above. What’s the point of suggesting something if you don’t even listen if majority of the community wanted this, I’d assume it would still be a no.

opdeadbush2

Plus
Commander
Buckaroo
+1, and I think it would be really funny if the owners ignored a community majority here, because that would just highlight how useless the suggestions/voting feature is😂

Professed

Earl
Pilot
Outlaw
Velociraptor
Sorcerer
Burglar
Imagine if you were a younger player who read the rules but accidentally said something they weren’t meant to, maybe they lashed out as a reaction, the confusion on their faces when they get warned or muted but it doesn’t actually say on the rules how it came to that. Why do we as a member have to reach out when the network rules should not only be accessible but as easy to read and understand.
Then they didn't read the rules properly, got punished for doing so and then learn their lesson.