? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

Rules

proshop

Hello,

Where might someone find the rules? I have been looking around on this website but I can't find the rules anywhere.
On top of that I just have been punished for a rule that doesn't even exist. How childish and unprofessional is this?

Please make the rules clear and easy to find for everyone. I'm going to open a suggestionpost I guess.

Tbh as I already speculated was that most of the mods/admins are to childish to even be decent mods/admins. Just to be sure THIS IS MY OPINION don't go and ban me for saying things like this.

I wonder what the experience is of the other players here about the rulings.

proshop

Omar192 said:
Chat Rules

Double posting & spamming: Both of these are mutable offences on the network. Double posting is where you post the same message 2 times in chat consecutively. However, spamming is when you post a message in chat 3 times or more consecutively.

Staff disrespect: Disrespecting a staff member in anyway such as situations involving their personal life or anything along those lines will result in a mute, and if considered excessive, may result in a ban.

Racism: Derogatory or disrespectful nicknames for racial groups is completely unacceptable on our network, and will result in a mute.

Advertising: Any form of advertising is completely unacceptable, whether you are saying an IP to your friends or accidentally pasted it in public chat, you will be banned.

Suicidal encouragement & death threats: Both of these offences are not taken lightly on the network. Whether you say this in a joking manner or actually mean it, in both situations you will be muted.

DDoS or DOX: Both of these are highly illegal, and will not be tolerated on our network. Whether you say this in a joking manner or actually mean it, in both situations this offence will result in a permanent ban.
These are the rules as we can find them at the moment. I just got banned for "chat botting" while no such thing is mentioned in the rules.

Dylan

Hi, please take a moment to read through this. https://www.minesaga.org/threads/minesaga-approved-and-blacklisted-modifications.447/

Also if I may say just because you have 2 different accounts saying the same message at the same time doesn’t exclude you from the Double posting rule.

I muted your accounts once as I saw they both belonged to you double posting the same message.

Once they became unmuted I realized they were just spam botting and punished accordingly.

Have a good day!

Regards -iClick

proshop

It's not a mod. I didn't mod minecraft to "spam" it's just a thing on my pc. I actually don't own both accounts. Please make your rules clearer.

And by your definition of "spam" then this shouldn't be spam. As stated in the rules.

It's not a mod. I didn't mod minecraft to "spam" it's just a thing on my pc. I actually don't own both accounts. Please make your rules clearer.

And by your definition of "spam" then this shouldn't be spam. As stated in the rules.
Or you could ask a staff member if its allowed befor doing it, As this is what the majority of the server dose.

proshop

Or you could ask a staff member if its allowed befor doing it, As this is what the majority of the server dose.
The rules should just be clearly stated somewhere. It's stupid that everyone has to ask.

Galister

The rules are clearly stated in the link that Dylan posted. It also says that Spam bots are blacklisted and therefore users will be punished for the use of these, whether or not these are game mods or computer programs/scripts. Also, it also states that for any questions regarding approved or blacklisted mods, please contact a member of the staff team.