? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Denied RR1076's Staff App

RR1076

Moderation Team
Staff member
Marquess
Warden
Sorcerer
Astronaut
Buckaroo
Pterodactyl
Minecraft Username My username is RR1076, however, I am known as Googl.

Age I am 14 years old currently, but I will be turning 15 in May.

Timezone I live in California so my timezone is PST

Country I am from the United States of America.

Realm Activity I have played Kingdom for over 2 years and play this realm most of the time, however, I have played on other realms and have intentions of extending to other realms as they reset.

Activity Due to the crazy pandemic, my hours will vary. During Quarantine, I can usually play 6-8 hours a day. However, during school days, I would be able to play 3-4 hours a day. On the weekends during normal days, I could play 4-5 hours.

Experience Unfortunately, I do not have any experience in moderation, but I do have lots of experience on MineSaga as I have been playing here for over 2 years. I have always tried to help players and make their stay much better!

Explain I would love to be a staff member on the MineSaga Network because of many reasons.

First, I just love helping people in general, whether it's on minecraft or in real life. If anyone has any questions or concerns, I’m usually there for them to answer their questions if they have any. I love to see new faces in the community, and a lot of them would not have an idea of what to do.

Second, I would love to expand my activity to more than just Kingdom. I love the community on Kingdom, but I'm sure that the community in other realms are amazing as well! I want to be more involved in the community being a player and being a moderator, being there for even more new players that have questions.

Lastly, I have the right traits and the right qualities to become a staff member, however that does come some negative traits and qualities.

+Honesty: Honesty is something that all decent human beings should have. Owning up to your mistakes and your wrong behavior. I feel like this is a good quality to have as a staff member since everyone makes mistakes, including staff members and I feel like they should own up to them and accept the punishments that come with this.
+Communication: Having good communication is one of the keys to being part of a team. There is no team if you cannot communicate to each other. Communication is a good trait to have as a staff member since you are Constantly communicating with players.
+Teamwork: Like I have said above, I have very good communication and work very well with a large team, because if you can’t work with a team then you shouldn’t be able to work yourself! Working well as a team is a good quality for staff members since it is a staff team after all and not just one person doing everything.
+Activity: As I have said above, I am very active on discord, minecraft, and the forums.
+Maturity: This is a key trait to have. Pretty self explanatory, you cannot be a good staff member if you cannot be mature.
+Determination: If I want to do something, I will try and try again to do it. Since being a staff member is new to me, this will help me learn and build my skills while being staff.
+Kindness: Just being a good and nice person to others! This is important since staff members represent the community and if you have rude staff members, that is a bad first impression for brand new members.
+Self-control: You are in charge of yourself, other people aren’t. You control your emotions, your body, your everything. You control your maturity, your honesty, your communication, and your activity. This is a key trait to have since staff need to have constant control of their emotions.

Negatives:
-Patience: I am pretty patient, however, I do tend to get a bit frustrated every once in a while. However I feel like becoming a staff member could help me deal with this.
-Too focused: Sometimes on resets/releases, I get a bit too focused on grinding and playing rather than keeping an eye on chat. Although this is a negative in some scenarios I feel like I can use this to focus on helping people.
-Creativity: Overall, I’m not a very creative person. There really isn’t much more to say about it.

Overall, I do think that I have the right qualities and traits to become a staff member on MineSaga.

Last edited:

TheFlashIsOnYT

Cowboy
Marquess
Mage
Mvp
Pilot
Burglar
Pterodactyl
+1

although you do not have much moderation experience, you are one of the nicest people i have met. those traits are completely accurate but you are pretty patient 👀, good luck!

RR1076

Moderation Team
Staff member
Marquess
Warden
Sorcerer
Astronaut
Buckaroo
Pterodactyl
+1

although you do not have much moderation experience, you are one of the nicest people i have met. those traits are completely accurate but you are pretty patient 👀, good luck!
Thanks!

KiterBry

Saga
Wizard
Paladin
Always on, always helping people out and a genuinely nice person. Get this man helper! +1