? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Quartz ore

SUPPLY

Tyrannosaurus
Viscount
Astronaut
My team on Kingdom (Contrive) have been using the new slime spawners, as much as we love them for getting us to win it is hard to keep up with how much it produces. We spend half of our day printing quartz with fastplace and can still barely keep up. The new spawner is taking away the grinding aspect of the game and is basically who can place the most quartz in a week competition. Something to help the competing islands with these spawners would be a great help

SwiftESwiftE

Wizard
Triceratops
Earl
Outlaw
Burglar
Astronaut
I suggested like 2 weeks ago they change them next season to split everything in half but we are still gonna have millions of blocks to place

Piggyback

Moderation Team
Staff member
You could always invest in more spawners for money (villagers) to buy island levels from /shop instead if you have to much quartz to place.

SUPPLY

Tyrannosaurus
Viscount
Astronaut
You could always invest in more spawners for money (villagers) to buy island levels from /shop instead if you have to much quartz to place.
Piggy ugly you watched our payout you would know we have been buying villies. Besides, we have invested so much money into slime to produce large quantities to win but theres no grinding anymore its just placing

SUPPLY

Tyrannosaurus
Viscount
Astronaut
I suggested like 2 weeks ago they change them next season to split everything in half but we are still gonna have millions of blocks to place
They need to reduce the rarity of the drop of quartz in my opinion

SwiftESwiftE

Wizard
Triceratops
Earl
Outlaw
Burglar
Astronaut
They need to reduce the rarity of the drop of quartz in my opinion
Ye that’s what I suggested make them worth 6 or 9 and nerf the amount they drop they there not nerfed or buffed there is just less to place

Septance

Marquess
Outlaw
Stegosaurus
Goblin
It hurts my head. Please add stacking. Even with fp 5 it is hard to keep up.

Hepzibeth

Saga
Cowboy
Stegosaurus
Warlock
Astronaut
Plan things beforehand and don't get overwhelmed
Also, if you read the other posts, one suggestion has been approved and starting next season the quartz will be worth double and less common to spawn, just be patient, increase your payout, and now that you have a lead start buying hay instead of slimes, easy