? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Closed Prisons...

Grenade

Commander
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Wanted
Triceratops
Prison reset was just a mistake imo. There need to be some changes...
Either a Prestige top system or a cell top system. When we said we wanted no element of skyblock we meant cell top value to be gained by mining... Like this is just stupid go get Prestige 10, it's easy, P2w and server will die within first few days. So I would suggest a season where there is cell top but with cell value from mining. And we need the realm down or reset next week othervise it's just a waste of money for the server. 🤷‍♂️

peep

Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Burglar
Why do you care? you dont even play the server

KiterBry

Saga
Wizard
Paladin
Why do you care? you dont even play the server
It's grenade. They do anything to get more posts on forums. I agree that this might not have been the best way for prisons to go though, but tbh I've spent an hour going across "the best skyblock servers" I could find on Google and the highest playercount was 93. Seems like minecraft (or skyblock) is being played less and less by the day.

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
It's grenade. They do anything to get more posts on forums. I agree that this might not have been the best way for prisons to go though, but tbh I've spent an hour going across "the best skyblock servers" I could find on Google and the highest playercount was 93. Seems like minecraft (or skyblock) is being played less and less by the day.
Minecraft got a huge grow about a year ago, minesaga lifted on that growth. Right now minecraft started shrinking again and so does minesaga.

I don't think minecraft/minesaga will ever die but a lower player count happens all accross minecraft servers (probs some exceptions but yeh)

System

Leadership Team
Staff member
Server Owner
Plus
Buckaroo
Not gonna do mining, people will just auto mine with bots, same applies to for prestige, and we do not have the resources to efficiently moderate this.