? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Printer mode

andora

Adding a printer mode to skyblock, /printer.
Printer is a very useful feature on skyblock, Example. To start it, You empty your inventory and run the command /printer start. It will put you into creative mode and will let you place all the blocks available at /shop.

It is very useful as you don't have to go back and forth to shop to fill your inventory all the time when you are printing big builds.

Popstopdash

Moderation Team
Staff member
Legend
Earl
this was already suggested and denied

Piggyback

Imo this would make printing way easier than it already is, therefore making botting easier and faster than it already is.
I don’t think it’s that bad currently, and don’t believe the command should be implemented.

Tono__

Moderation Team
Staff member
Legend
Cowboy
Astronaut
Goblin
It is a good idea but I agree with what piggy said. And i don’t think they will be giving anyone creative any time soon because it opens a new door for new bugs to be found

RR1076

Moderation Team
Staff member
Marquess
Warden
Sorcerer
Astronaut
Buckaroo
Pterodactyl
Suggested multiple times.

UnknownUser

if this is added people will have 500 alts printing on every realm. i like the idea but blacklist cactus and islevel blocks

KiterBry

Saga
Wizard
Paladin
Nope, but I agree with unknown if cactus items and island levels are banned it would be really chill especially for complicated pixel art or builds in general.

Hepzibeth

Saga
Cowboy
Stegosaurus
Warlock
Astronaut
Your team has already been punished for non legit behaviour, don't wanna give you guys another way of cheating :)

ExcalRush

Legend
Cowboy
Your team has already been punished for non legit behaviour, don't wanna give you guys another way of cheating :)
YOuRe TeAm HAS AlReaDy BEEn PunISheD for NoN leGit BeHavIor, DonT waNNa giVe You guYS AnothEr wAy oF ChEaTing :)

Last edited:

Gymnast

Our team hasn't been punished? Your report on us was denied because there was insufficient evidence, you're just mad because you're unable to compete despite spending all your daddy's money ;)

sarah1.PNG

sarah2.PNG
:sleep:

Last edited: