? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

PotatoGaming99's Staff App

Minecraft Username IPoopALot99

Age Soon 13 / Almost 13 )

Timezone UTC+1

Country I Live In Austria. To Be More Exact In Bleiburg ( Post code 9150 )

Realm Activity I Play The Most Probably Mystic

Activity 3-6Hours A Day And That Is 21 - 42h a week!

Experience I Had My Own Server And I Had To Shut It Off Because It Had Too Many Bots , Hackers Etc.. I Was Helper On My Friends Server Like 1 Year Ago. It was fun being helper to help people and so! Then school began and I had to study a lot. And this week i was thinking if i could become staff again on an server. Now I Am Applying!

Explain I Changed A Lot From Yesterday Till Today! Something Happened To Me Which A Lot Of People Know... I Received A Death Threat From Member Of Minesaga! And that changed my whole mind… Now I Changed A Lot! Im Being Nicer, More Polite, And Want To Help A Lot Of people. I Know A Lot of people hate me on minesaga because my act, but i changed i promise! I would really do a lot to help people , if people would do anything wrong i would warn them before giving them mute or something… Look… If i dont get accepted.. its fine.. If i get accepted i would be happy… I Just want to spread fun around Minesaga!

Sxwish

Tyrannosaurus
Outlaw
Viscount
Engineer
Warlock
-1 too many grammatical errors you're bad and too young

ObviouslyNotYOU

-1 too many grammatical errors you're bad and too young
If you're going to insult someone on grammatical errors, please, use correct grammar. You are forgetting two commas, end punctuation, and a brain. Wait, do Earthlings have an evolved enough brain capacity yet to understand my constructive criticism? I suppose we will find out.

Sxwish

Tyrannosaurus
Outlaw
Viscount
Engineer
Warlock
If you're going to insult someone on grammatical errors, please, use correct grammar. You are forgetting two commas, end punctuation, and a brain. Wait, do Earthlings have an evolved enough brain capacity yet to understand my constructive criticism? I suppose we will find out.
when are we making babies