? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

One Block - Gravestone spawn point

Josephc111

Hi,

Just a quick one.

Can you make command that allows you to set the spawn point of your gravestone.
Such as:

/set gravestone

Allowing you to place it inside your house or close to your spawn point, allowing for quicker access.
This will be especially useful for people that build capture tubes above the one block, as you currently have to break into it to access your items.

Thanks for reading:cool:

Piggyback

Moderation Team
Staff member
Hi,

Just a quick one.

Can you make command that allows you to set the spawn point of your gravestone.
Such as:

/set gravestone

Allowing you to place it inside your house or close to your spawn point, allowing for quicker access.
This will be especially useful for people that build capture tubes above the one block, as you currently have to break into it to access your items.

Thanks for reading:cool:
The point of the gravestone system is to make it somewhat hard to get your stuff back after firing , and to make people more wary of their surroundings, and be more vigilant.

It means the user has to track back to that location and then defeat whatever killed them.

I quite like how it is and don’t believe it should be set any different

Josephc111

The point of the gravestone system is to make it somewhat hard to get your stuff back after firing , and to make people more wary of their surroundings, and be more vigilant.

It means the user has to track back to that location and then defeat whatever killed them.

I quite like how it is and don’t believe it should be set any different
What I mean is when you fall off the map into the void, only be able to set it's location for that purpose, and if you die not to the void, keep it as it is.
It's just annoying that people will have to break parts of their island to get their stuff back.