? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

One Block Crates

brettwolf19

Plus
Saga
Pterodactyl
Please update the crates to give coupons for perks instead of instantly delivering the perk to you. The only way to obtain the Ultimate crates is by purchasing them and when you receive multiple perks not as a coupon, it feels like a waste of money as I already have most of these perks and I could use them to trade for other things that I would need as there is no real currency for the realm.

Resultful

Plus
Saga
Commander
Wizard
Earl
Outlaw
Velociraptor
Hustler
Please update the crates to give coupons for perks instead of instantly delivering the perk to you. The only way to obtain the Ultimate crates is by purchasing them and when you receive multiple perks not as a coupon, it feels like a waste of money as I already have most of these perks and I could use them to trade for other things that I would need as there is no real currency for the realm.
1000% agree on this.

AbsurdAlfa1

Moderation Team
Staff member
+1