? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

New Player

Howdy, I'm Xander_Orion. (the name I wish I had, and my favorite constellation).

I'm relatively new to Minecraft. I learned how to play on a friend's Modded Server, so when I came to a Vanilla version I've been pretty lost. I've been playing MC for about a year and am still learning. Like Cactus Chunks, I didn't know that was a thing. Vanilla mechanics are interesting and a mystery to me.

I was playing on another Skyblock server, but that owner got super greedy so I left, and then I found Minesaga. I gotta say, this place is awesome. Having Mods and Staff online to answer questions, keep the chat clean and free from fights and getting rid of cheaters is a big relief and REALLY nice to see. I have been playing 12 hours a day, that's how much fun I'm having.

I like helping people in chat where I can, and I like the Forum setup where I can report things, so you may see me pop up now and again.

Overall, I'd say thank you for having a Friendly and Fun Server and keep up the good work!

Glad you’re enjoying it! MineSaga is definitely better than a lot of the other servers you may run across out there! Great staff team and player base.

MineSaga is definitely better than a lot of the other servers you may run across out there! Great staff team and player base and com munity.
Nice to meet you!