? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

My Island is saying protected

Miss_Daydream

IGN: Miss_Daydream
Realm: Utopia

For some reason, I assume it's a glitch but I cant do anything on my island. When I do /is it says I don't have an island but I spawn onto my island. All of the chests say "Island Protected" and I also have $0 and I had around 4mil this morning. I'm the sole member of the island so no one could have kicked me from it. I checked on another island in another realm and it's fine. I'm not sure what has happened but I would love to have my island back.

Thanks.

proshop

I already made a post about this at support (but that's private so you can't see it) but yeah more people have this.

Tayler99

UserName is Tayler99

I'm having a similar issue. Part of my house appears to have been copied and pasted in the middle of two of my grinders. I put my lvl 2 minion in my ec to make sure nothing happen to it, however when i got back on my minion and it's upgrade were no longer in my ec and my balance had been set to zero. I have tried doing /minion recover,but my minion is not showing up. On the Western realm as well.
2018-04-27_18.20.21.png
2018-04-27_18.19.22.png
2018-04-27_18.19.33.png

VinylCraze

IGN: Miss_Daydream
Realm: Utopia

For some reason, I assume it's a glitch but I cant do anything on my island. When I do /is it says I don't have an island but I spawn onto my island. All of the chests say "Island Protected" and I also have $0 and I had around 4mil this morning. I'm the sole member of the island so no one could have kicked me from it. I checked on another island in another realm and it's fine. I'm not sure what has happened but I would love to have my island back.

Thanks.
Did this happen when u logged in or after ur relog and everything was lost... we have one more member in our island that hasnt logged in and we want to make sure he can log in and read the team to the island

Miss_Daydream

Did this happen when u logged in or after ur relog and everything was lost... we have one more member in our island that hasnt logged in and we want to make sure he can log in and read the team to the island
I was on the server and I got disconnected and when I logged back on everything was saying protected but I was on my island. Then today I got sent to a new island completely and can only go to my island with /is warp.

Aqua06

Yes as it seems, this issue has occurred on my island as well. I tried /is and my whole Island appeared to be gone and it forced me into a new starter island. Is there anything Some Admin can do? I have been working on this for about 3 weeks now. Today about 5 mins ago I somehow was able to break Blocks and open chests again (Note- My members couldn't still) But after about 1 minute of this my island was somehow deleted. Now I am on a starter island and its gone.