? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

My 2 years

Resultful

Saga
Commander
Wizard
Earl
Outlaw
Velociraptor
Hustler
Everyone is doing it so why not
I joined the forums a few months later after playing so here it is

My 2 years here has been a crazy one, good laughs, drama, toxicity, alongside moderating it. I don't regret playing minesaga, it's gave me alot of self growth from the people within it. I feel as though if I was playing another server I'd have already quit mc.

Few shoutouts to some homies who made this 10x better and just made it an overall blast

@Ozaqu Been my friend since day 1 of us talking to each other, never had an issue with either once, we have had some great times and many more to come i'm sure, true homie p.s I'm better than you at RL, facts

@AbsurdAlfa1 You're an amazing friend dude and I know we have so much more shit to hit up, I hope you get well soon man <3

Autobans - We go way back homie, I know you ain't around anymore but if you ever see this do hit me up bro, true legend!

Fuller - Honestly no words can express how insane you are, as a grinder, a friend, and an overall individual. Most down to earth guy I know on here, I hope you and your family are well mate.

HeliGamer00 & Ville - Idk where you went but u was funny as fuck bro, and probably won't remember me but you were a sick guy.

@Orphan might not be on the greatest terms, But probably one of the best players I've met on here. Funny as fuck lol, alongside a good friend when we was alright, I think you were one of the first I met on here, I still remember the day you showed up and I had no clue who you were and everyone was hyped. I know why and you should come back and maybe not compete, but fuck around. Sorry for any shit that may have happened. We all know you love abit of Roxanne xd
No hard feelings mate

@Delta Might not like me anymore which is a case of shit happens but you're a decent young adult mate, probably the most mature person I know throughout my whole time here. Good job man, You'll go somewhere in life mate.

Momo, Honestly words cannot interpret the drama we have had, but underneath all of that we always managed to work well regardless of that, You're an amazing guy and a good listener, Idk what ur doing irl or what not but I hope you're making the most of it man and I hope your still fucking shit up in football :D

FusionX You're a quiet guy and a more laid back grinder but regardless still a sick guy

Gman your just a fucking legend bro, straight facts

@RodoggA Honestly a really nice guy and I've always enjoyed being around you during my time here, you're a really good guy man and I wish you all the best <3

Trevor, you're sick guy too mate, we've been on one hella ride these last 2 years mate and I wouldn't change that any other way.

@GGNoobie My homie <3

@Pixel I know we ain't on best terms rn, but your a good friend mate, hmu sometime

@pIxel4oBg Amazing friend, best grinder on my space team, you spat on kebab for weeks and it was funny af to watch lol, good job homie <3

@ChrustyChrab We've known each other for so long but we never really talked to each other much but lately... You're a fucking legend bro, funny af, and just an overall nice person, It's sunday so no drinking today mate hahaha, legend bro

@Bicboy @NothingShadyHere @DoItNowOrNever true legends, atleast you guys fucked me up hard on is top, not many have done that lol. Bic, you're a really good friend mate and I wish you all the best on Vanity.

Few other mentions of players who have made this journey awesome

@Gullible Idk what to say tbh, you've done alot for me and we've argued alot and I'm sorry for that, you're a good owner mate.

@Config Honestly the only Owner who has actually been always nice to me even when I haven't deserved it. Keeping it 100 always.

@System Best owner straight up give this man the world title lol, I've enjoyed beefing in dms with you about things that was probably not correct on my side of things but none the least, I was right sometimes :)

@scir @Corning @Mistine @Medulla @Mena

This next one wasn't a case of forgetting it was a case of save the best till last. @Antr0p0s I almost have no words for you mate, You've always been a good friend to me and always ensured you prep me good for a new season. You've never let me down and if you have... You've always made up for it with something even more insane hahaha, you're not only a redstone god, a staff member, a terrible grinder in my team, but your my friend and that is more than anything you've ever done for me. Thank you man

Fun fact: Antr0 was my first ever island leader. I was his bitch ababahhahaha

Sorry to anyone I missed, The list could honestly go on but I'll have to end it here, Thank you to everyone who has made this journey, whether that be beefing, fucking around and just overall making this even better to look back on. ❤

Thanks,
Adam

Paxr

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Commander
Wizard
Epic
Wanted
Triceratops
Earl
Mvp
2 Years, congratulations! That's an achievement mate, have a great day ;)

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
Fun fact: Antr0 was my first ever island leader. I was his bitch ababahhahaha
and then you became my island leader, later I was your mentor and right now we are both leading an island.
Yet you are doing all the leadershit work but that's only a minor detail

was quite a journey

Mena

Oh wow. Honestly. Surprised you tagged me many forget me lol. Which I don’t blame them! 😂😂🙏🏻🙏🏻

Been a good 2 years!!

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
Oh wow. Honestly. Surprised you tagged me many forget me lol. Which I don’t blame them! 😂😂🙏🏻🙏🏻

Been a good 2 years!!
Let's just say you had better and worse periods as a player on this server