? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

Missing Envoy in Utopia

SeanShining

Good day,

I would just like to ask about the missing envoy in Utopia ever since the update of the pvp arena. It seems that players, including myself, are unable to find the final envoy each time the event occurs. Is it intentionally hidden or glitched to be unaccessable?

On behalf of the players of Utopia, we would appreciate if this matter would be resolved

Thank you!

Good day,

I would just like to ask about the missing envoy in Utopia ever since the update of the pvp arena. It seems that players, including myself, are unable to find the final envoy each time the event occurs. Is it intentionally hidden or glitched to be unaccessable?

On behalf of the players of Utopia, we would appreciate if this matter would be resolved

Thank you!
Ever thought that you guys just cant cant find it and it is not glitched?
Most likely since the new pvp arena is so crowded and decorated its just insainly hard to find, "Learn The Map"

SeanShining

Ever thought that you guys just cant cant find it and it is not glitched?
Most likely since the new pvp arena is so crowded and decorated its just insainly hard to find, "Learn The Map"
I mean if ender pearling around the map trying to find the envoy without success is easy whilst cooperating with the other players then be my guest finding it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

P.S. We did "learn the map"

I mean if ender pearling around the map trying to find the envoy without success is easy whilst cooperating with the other players then be my guest finding it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

P.S. We did "learn the map"
Hehe well its gotta be there, theres some really good spots ;)

Dognut

I've checked the old pvp map, I've checked on top of buildings, I've checked under the map, I've checked in buildings, I've climbed the plants and glass structures, I've walked the cable like structures, I've been to every corner of the map and yet cannot find it. It must be one insanely good hiding spot they've given it.