? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

IMPORTANT MineSaga Support Thread Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSpacey

Head of Support
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Support Thread Guide

Listed below are the steps you should take when requesting support. It is important that you include all of the necessary information in your thread so that we can help you. If the required information is not submitted, your thread will be closed and you will be asked to make another one.

NOTE: You can make a support thread in THIS FORUM. No matter what your support request concerns, every single thread must follow THIS FORMAT.

Store - Payment hasn't gone through
  1. Check if you paid with an eCheck, as these can take up to 7 days to process.
  2. Ensure you purchased for the correct realm (If this is not the case, we will transfer items within 48 hours of purchase if the items have not been used.)
  3. Ensure you have waited up to 15 minutes for your purchase to come through in-game.
  4. Post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including the TRANSACTION ID of your purchase. This can be found in the confirmation email and via PayPal.

Store - Can't purchase an upgrade
We now automatically handle upgrades for users purchasing ranks using in-game methods. If you got the rank in-game before this period and can't upgrade;
  1. Post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including YOUR CURRENT RANK.

Minions - Unresponsive / Can’t open GUI
  1. Post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including COORDINATES TO THE MINION.

Minions - Disappeared
  1. If a minion has disappeared, wait for the server reboot to see if they have respawned in the area.
  2. If they are still not visible after reboot, post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including HOW MANY MINIONS LOST.

Islands - Removing Bedrock / Blocks outside of the border
  1. Post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including COORDINATES TO THE BLOCKS.

Islands - Removing ex-members hoppers, void chests or shops
If the island leader asks us to, we can remove ex-members hoppers.
  1. Post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including COORDINATES TO THE HOPPERS.

Refund - Scamming
If you have been scammed and require a refund, please first ensure you already have an accepted player report.
  1. Post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including WHAT NEEDS TO BE REFUNDED and a link to the ACCEPTED PLAYER REPORT.

Refund - Insiding
As per our new rules, Insiding is now bannable.
  1. Post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including COORDINATES TO WHERE STOLEN ITEMS WERE and a link to the ACCEPTED PLAYER REPORT.

Things we cannot recover, refund or transfer
  1. Islands lost because you joined another player's island.
  2. Transfers across realms (only exception being if you purchased by accident to the wrong realm within 48hrs of purchase.)
  3. We cannot manually sync or unsync your Discord.

Last edited:

DerpyDuck9

Support Thread Guide

Listed below are the steps you should take when requesting support. It is important that you include all of the necessary information in your thread so that we can help you. If the required information is not submitted, your thread will be closed and you will be asked to make another one.

NOTE: You can make a support thread in THIS FORUM. No matter what your support request concerns, every single thread must follow THIS FORMAT.

Store - Payment hasn't gone through
  1. Check if you paid with an eCheck, as these can take up to 7 days to process.
  2. Ensure you purchased for the correct realm (If this is not the case, we will transfer items within 48 hours of purchase if the items have not been used.)
  3. Ensure you have waited up to 15 minutes for your purchase to come through in-game.
  4. Post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including the TRANSACTION ID of your purchase. This can be found in the confirmation email and via PayPal.

Store - Can't purchase an upgrade
We now automatically handle upgrades for users purchasing ranks using in-game methods. If you got the rank in-game before this period and can't upgrade;
  1. Post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including YOUR CURRENT RANK.

Minions - Unresponsive / Can’t open GUI
  1. Post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including COORDINATES TO THE MINION.

Minions - Disappeared
  1. If a minion has disappeared, wait for the server reboot to see if they have respawned in the area.
  2. If they are still not visible after reboot, post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including HOW MANY MINIONS LOST.

Islands - Removing Bedrock / Blocks outside of the border
  1. Post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including COORDINATES TO THE BLOCKS.

Islands - Removing ex-members hoppers
If the island leader asks us to, we can remove ex-members hoppers.
  1. Post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including COORDINATES TO THE HOPPERS.

Refund - Scamming
If you have been scammed and require a refund, please first ensure you already have an accepted player report.
  1. Post a support thread following THIS FORMAT and including WHAT NEEDS TO BE REFUNDED and a link to the ACCEPTED PLAYER REPORT.

Things we cannot recover, refund or transfer
  1. Islands lost because you joined another player's island.
  2. Transfers across realms (only exception being if you purchased by accident to the wrong realm within 48hrs of purchase.)
  3. We cannot manually sync or unsync your Discord.

CalemPlayz_YT

• Please include your username CalemPLayz_YT
  • Please include the realm this occured on Space
  • Please include as much detail as you can regarding the situation So I bought 2 minions on online shop and dropped them to my friend and entites cleared so they went bye bye
  • Please provide as much proof as you can regarding this situation I bought them less than 24hrs ago and ive put up another post yesterday and nothing happened I bought on buy craft
If you do not respond to your support request within 48 hours, it will be closed and you will have to reopen it again.

Jordan

• Please include your username CalemPLayz_YT
  • Please include the realm this occured on Space
  • Please include as much detail as you can regarding the situation So I bought 2 minions on online shop and dropped them to my friend and entites cleared so they went bye bye
  • Please provide as much proof as you can regarding this situation I bought them less than 24hrs ago and ive put up another post yesterday and nothing happened I bought on buy craft
If you do not respond to your support request within 48 hours, it will be closed and you will have to reopen it again.
This isn't the support section.... (facepalm)

Copy and paste here > www.minesaga.org/support

TheCarrotFarmer

Moderation Team
Staff member
Wanted
Triceratops
Earl
Mage
Venom
Engineer
https://www.minesaga.org/forums/support.13/
I LOST ALL MY VILLAGER SPAWNERS
  • Please include your username
  • PhoenixOfShadow

• Please include the realm this occured on
  • Kingdom

• Please include as much detail as you can regarding the situation
  • So i went to move my 78 villager spawners and i used a silk touch pick and i have earl rank. When i mined it it didnt give me any of them. my inventory was practically empty and the pick i used was 100% silk touch. They all dissapeared. i checked all teir hoppers and they are nowhere to be found. I worked so long and hard to get these and they just dissapeared. I have never had this issue before, i move them frequently without any problems. they jusy mined and then poof they were gone.

• Please provide as much proof as you can regarding this situation
  • i dont really have proof, its not like i was recording while i tried to move them...
You have to make it HERE

Tyler49765

• Tyler49765

• Jurassic

• So i was joining a frineds is and was moving my spawners over and when i went to pick them up i forgot about how if you hold shift it breaks them all and i was shifting so i didntfall of the block i was on cause i was up very high and i mined them but i accidentally used the wrong pickaxe and so it mind all 119 villager spawners with no silk touch and they are all gone and yes i have the right rank im triceratops

• I mean you might be able to check logs if it works like that it was on Mayb0rn island because i was moving island so i made him owner before i left

• extra nformation: the island i was on is currently owned by mayb0rn, kvetee was also on the island

RainbowPisanos

• Tyler49765

• Jurassic

• So i was joining a frineds is and was moving my spawners over and when i went to pick them up i forgot about how if you hold shift it breaks them all and i was shifting so i didntfall of the block i was on cause i was up very high and i mined them but i accidentally used the wrong pickaxe and so it mind all 119 villager spawners with no silk touch and they are all gone and yes i have the right rank im triceratops

• I mean you might be able to check logs if it works like that it was on Mayb0rn island because i was moving island so i made him owner before i left

• extra nformation: the island i was on is currently owned by mayb0rn, kvetee was also on the island
...smh

make one at https://www.minesaga.org/forums/support.13/ like literally everybody else has said above.

Tyler49765

• Tyler49765

• Jurassic

yea i realised and did it just cbf deleting this one

Pathed

Awesome!

When you are asking for support from a staff member, please follow the following steps.
  • Please include your username AlienUFOFinder12
  • Please include the realm this occured on Kingdom
  • Please include as much detail as you can regarding the situation I accidentally threw out 10 t3 hoppers from my /pv 1 and the entity clear took it. In the kingdom realm.
  • Please provide as much proof as you can regarding this situation Me and Lolercool05 were there when it happened and it was 10 t3 hoppers.

Snogged

When you are asking for support from a staff member, please follow the following steps.
  • Please include your username: Snogged
  • Please include the realm this occured on: Space
  • Please include as much detail as you can regarding the situation: My hoppers got insided. Gullible replied to the thread saying to make a support thread saying what I lost.
  • Please provide as much proof as you can regarding this situation: https://www.minesaga.org/threads/takeher-insided-my-hoppers.25146/#post-107374
CORDS: X: 9000 Z: 10800

I lost about 18 - 20 hoppers 9 on first layer - 9 on second layer - then some around the sides.

I believe it was more t3s then 4s

TheCarrotFarmer

Moderation Team
Staff member
Wanted
Triceratops
Earl
Mage
Venom
Engineer
  • Please include your username: Snogged
  • Please include the realm this occured on: Space
  • Please include as much detail as you can regarding the situation: My hoppers got insided. Gullible replied to the thread saying to make a support thread saying what I lost.
  • Please provide as much proof as you can regarding this situation: https://www.minesaga.org/threads/takeher-insided-my-hoppers.25146/#post-107374
CORDS: X: 9000 Z: 10800

I lost about 18 - 20 hoppers 9 on first layer - 9 on second layer - then some around the sides.

I believe it was more t3s then 4s

Please make the support thread HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.