? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

IMPORTANT MineSaga Gift Card Guide

Gullible

Leadership Team
Staff member
Server Owner
How to redeem a Gift Card

Gift cards can be obtained in a varity of ways, but the main way you will get a gift card is if you win an island top reward on one of our realms. You may also get them from winning competitions on our social medias or in game. This thread will explain how to use them.

Gift cards are usually 12 digits long. To check the value of the gift card, you will see a box on the home page of our store that will allow you to type in the gift card. Type in the code here and click "Check". This will then tell you how much money is left on your gift card.

3c40804fe9e259a1248cd4223b822b3f.png
To use a gift card, add what you want to your basket and then head to checkout. You will then see a box on the side of your basket that says "Redeem Coupons". Enter your coupon into the box and hit "Redeem". This will then automatically take off any value left on your gift card off the basket price.
1575953323aba38fa7c5e345de813dc6.png

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Isnt this basic stuff? Or am i stupid

Or do we actually have minesaga gift cards and not buycraft codes now?

betonmewinning2

It would be great is gift cards could be bought from the store and given to others.

Yes, as in everyone has a bank on forums, lets say someone gets you e.g. 1 dirt off /buy for 12$, it adds 12$ onto your account, and you give them what you owe them in-game. Makes it easier if you save up for Saga or for a bigger purchase where people don't want to pay that much easily.

Isnt this basic stuff? Or am i stupid
Or do we actually have minesaga gift cards and not buycraft codes now?
along with him

so is this buy craft or minesaga stuff becasue i have buycraft gift cards from another server and i want to know it would work otherwise im nevergoing to use it

Pengu

along with him

so is this buy craft or minesaga stuff becasue i have buycraft gift cards from another server and i want to know it would work otherwise im nevergoing to use it
It's not going to work on this server prob.