? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

Lyric's Staff Application.

0ev

● Minecraft Username
0ev

● What is your age?
12, all though I am under age limit, my maturity is more than most people expect when dealing with younger people.

● What is your timezone?
CST

● What country are you from?
Canada

● Which realm do you play on the most?
Kingdom

● How many hours a week are you able to put into Minesaga?
Weekdays - around 1-4 hours
Weekends - about 5 hours or more

● Do you have any previous experience holding staff positions?
Yes, I have created multiple servers, and I know how to deal with most types of people. I have also been accepted as moderator/helper on a lot of different servers that have sadly shut down, and now I am looking for other places to bring myself to work as a trustworthy and great staff member.

I am also currently a freelancer and support team on the fairly big service team "Senior Team" and have received staff of the week recently after being recruited.

● Why do you want to become a staff member?
I want to become apart of the Minesaga staff team because I want to become friends with other people with the same talent like me and I want to make sure the Minesaga community stays in a healthy state.

Hackers - I know how to properly deal with hackers and see when the appropriate ban time is. I know how to detect hackers very quickly to make sure Minesaga stays hacker free!

Chat - Sometimes chat can get a little out of hand at some time, I will make sure no one can bypass anti-spam / filter and keep the server as friendly as possible.

Last edited:

Mena

Lacks detail, New member, needs more information in a lot of areas. No effort in application. Suggest reading accepted applications so you have an understanding of what is required when applying for staff. Already broken the application to qualify, you must be 13 or older. Mature or not you must wait as it’s required. Your application will get automatically denied.

Pengu

Wanted
Mage
Pilot
Pterodactyl
Paladin

Lacks detail, New member, needs more information in a lot of areas. No effort in application. Suggest reading accepted applications so you have an understanding of what is required when applying for staff. Already broken the application to qualify, you must be 13 or older. Mature or not you must wait as it’s required. Your application will get automatically denied.
+1

ph0ne

Saga
Commander
Thanos
Mage
Outlaw
Velociraptor
Viscount
-1 no details nothing

Gullible

Leadership Team