? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

[LEGEND GIVEAWAY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

maykosayko

maykosayko
I want the rank because I really like this server but parents don't allow me to spend money on games so that's why I really want him to be online too often I ask a lot of people to come to that server

acrylonitril

Plus
Saga
Cowboy
Pilot
Viscount
Sorcerer
Stegosaurus
IGN: acrylonitril
Why I want to win: bc money for next map and helping my friends with ranks ect :)

Deaddropbox

IGN: Deaddropbox
I want to win cuz there is this dude that tild me that ur not good at pvp and he had a legend rank with its kit and i had prot 1 armour so i just wanna fight hom again ina better condition and also im almost new at the server so yaa...

Grenade

Commander
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Wanted
Triceratops
IGN: WaterGrenade
I would like to win because a rank is something i definitely need, and once i get legend i will probably upgrade to saga!

Also, wtf 600usd out of your pocket for giveaways, respecr for u sir

Matnax

Ign:Matnax
I am actually happy i did not win Saga giveaway, i personally think Legend has best design and that is best rank. Is since season one i play and it would be nice to finally get that rank xD.
Gl everyone ❤

B

B0000M

IGN: B0000M
Why I want to win: coz I’m a OG player with shite rank

MagnusYT

IGN: Doctoring
I have always wanted a global rank on minesaga(ever since I joined 2 years ago) and I still haven't gotten it so I hope I win this global rank UwU!

iShopie

Epic
Earl
Mage
Vip
Engineer
Stegosaurus
Ign : iShopie
Why I want to win: Cuz I understand that u just have 2 much money, so ill take it from u.

Trainer_Wolf

Commander
Tyrannosaurus
Wanted
Earl
Mage
IGN: Trainer_Wolf
Reason: I want to compete and I do need a good rank to benefit myself from others.

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Plus
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic