? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

Kits

Config

Leadership Team
Staff member
Server Owner
Hi everyone.

This post will contain all of the details regarding our Kits server and the content you can find on it. There may, of course, be things missing, but that's just because there's so much to cover.

We hope you enjoy Kits.

Kill Streaks
We've implemented a feature called Kill Streaks to reward you for killing users without dying. If you get a high Kill Streak, then you'll be rewarded with potions, items, weapons, and more!

We'll have a command to view your highest Kill Streak in-game, and we'll also display the rewards you can win too.

Statistics
We wanted to add a command that allowed you to view your statistics in-game. This includes your kills, deaths, current kill streak, and highest kill streak. You can do this by doing /stats.

You can specify another user at the end of this command to view the statistics of that player.

Ranks and Kits
One thing we wanted to ensure, is that the kits are balanced and fair for all users, regardless if you're a donator or a member. That's why we've decided to create five kits that all users can access, and three donator kits.
  • Default (Cooldown: 2 mins)
  • Diamond (Cooldown: 60 mins)
  • Soup (Cooldown: 2 mins)
  • Survival Games (Cooldown: 2 mins)
  • Marksman (Cooldown: 2 mins)
  • Donator Warrior (Cooldown: 10 mins)
  • Donator Hunter (Cooldown: 10 mins)
  • Donator Savage (Cooldown: 15 mins)

Legend and Saga have access to all above donator kits. You can purchase Warrior, Hunter, and Savage on our store!

Leaderboards
In Spawn, we're displaying the top three people with the most kills, deaths, and the highest kill streak. It'll flicker between the people, whilst displaying their stats. Here's an example.

Events
We're working on creating a system that allows donators to start events, whether that be free-for-all, Sumo, Wool, Parkour, or plenty more. Since we've been busy working on all the other stuff, this may not be fully complete for release, but there'll still be KOTH events regularly and manually hosted events such as "Kill the King".

Vaults
All members automatically get access to a 9-slot vault they can access using /vault. However, donators get access to additional space in this vault.

Duels
Our Duel plugin can be found on the server. Similar to Skyblock, duel your friends and put your PVP skills to the test in our arenas.

/duel request player
/duel join
/duel accept
/duel leave

Additional Notes
We've got a few other things that we can't write paragraphs of or show examples of.
  • We've implemented a new anticheat to help get rid of cheaters
  • Gapple cooldown of five minutes
  • Soup heals instantly

Last edited:
YESSSSS i FUDGING love KitPvp and i've always have so i am so happy that you guys has added this but with the kill streaks 3 kills are abit to short the kill streaks should be like.

10kills
25kills
50kills
75kills
100kills
250kills
300kills
350kills
And so on

but this is just my thought over the kill streaks and would like to see that in the game but it wont matter if it doesnt because its just a suggestion

YESSSSS i FUDGING love KitPvp and i've always have so i am so happy that you guys has added this but with the kill streaks 3 kills are abit to short the kill streaks should be like.

10kills
25kills
50kills
75kills
100kills
250kills
300kills
350kills
And so on

but this is just my thought over the kill streaks and would like to see that in the game but it wont matter if it doesn't because its just a suggestion
also forgot to say you guys should add wager duel like in skyblock that would be good as well Have a good day or night

iprojordan

Not the biggest fan of PVP but it gives a whole lot of new people something to do including myself.

also forgot to say you guys should add wager duel like in skyblock that would be good as well Have a good day or night
And Also another suggestion is that you could add Clans or Gangs or some type of a team and with the team when you go in pvp you can still hit them and also with the gang or clan you could do like /clan chat or /gang chat if you know what i mean
these are all just suggestions that you could use

RainbowPisanos

if i decide to play the server again, i'll go for most deaths.

great job. love the work you all are doing for the server.