? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Just a bunch of suggestions...

Grenade

Commander
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Wanted
Triceratops
Minesaga needs to improve. We need more of 1.0 elements, not a full on 1.0 but some parts it had back then.
-No dungeons
-No block stack
-Less Spawners and an overall nerfed economy.
-Buff frog back to what they were. (slightly nerf iron golems)
-make t4s and t3 much much more
-introduce legendary kits back to dp crates.
-old fashioned xp crates, not /arena
-Some youtubers. I tried to list a few good ones. Preston Plays(probably the most expensive option), BionicMc 1m subs, Grapeapplesauce ofc, eyestreem 1.8m subs, CanadianCraft 42k subs, TargetGaming3D 161k subs etc. I know some of this will be expensive but maybe some youtubers wouldn't mind a trial video where if the player count is boosted they can be hired for one video a week or something.
-remove tags from crates. Like we can filter them but it's a waste of crate keys.

I know some of these changes will be hard and annoying but to be made but I know for certain that many players will be attracted to minesaga with the help of this. I also believe the community deserves a less hostile approach from the management side on suggestions on new update posts.

Implement such changes and I will come back.

Corning

Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Epic
Mage
-No block stack

why are u people sugggesting this to get removed? Ok lets say it got removed i bet u guys will suggest it to be back once u have trillions to spend on island value blocks.

Grenade

Commander
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Wanted
Triceratops
once u have trillions to spend on island value blocks.
I understand what you mean, but we prefer a nerfed economy. In the end of 1.0 one person had 2t and that was the highest two hours before map closing. And value block prices could be increased tbh.

TheYeebrew

Minesaga needs to improve. We need more of 1.0 elements, not a full on 1.0 but some parts it had back then.
-No dungeons
-No block stack
-Less Spawners and an overall nerfed economy.
-Buff frog back to what they were. (slightly nerf iron golems)
-make t4s and t3 much much more
-introduce legendary kits back to dp crates.
-old fashioned xp crates, not /arena
-Some youtubers. I tried to list a few good ones. Preston Plays(probably the most expensive option), BionicMc 1m subs, Grapeapplesauce ofc, eyestreem 1.8m subs, CanadianCraft 42k subs, TargetGaming3D 161k subs etc. I know some of this will be expensive but maybe some youtubers wouldn't mind a trial video where if the player count is boosted they can be hired for one video a week or something.
-remove tags from crates. Like we can filter them but it's a waste of crate keys.

I know some of these changes will be hard and annoying but to be made but I know for certain that many players will be attracted to minesaga with the help of this. I also believe the community deserves a less hostile approach from the management side on suggestions on new update posts.

Implement such changes and I will come back.
If i remember correctly, u didn't even play 1.0.

Corning

Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Epic
Mage
I understand what you mean, but we prefer a nerfed economy. In the end of 1.0 one person had 2t and that was the highest two hours before map closing. And value block prices could be increased tbh.
that was the end of 1.0 its 3.0 right now

Resultful

Saga
Commander
Wizard
Earl
Outlaw
Velociraptor
Hustler
why are u people sugggesting this to get removed? Ok lets say it got removed i bet u guys will suggest it to be back once u have trillions to spend on island value blocks.
I would handle the placing :p

ItzKeff

I think that if you have the blockstack removed, what would happen once you get the whole island filled with blocks?

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Plus
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
And keep the eco normal in the process
You dont need a trillions economy

Wqles :/

Also, it’s not that easy to get you tubers here. They need to give a YouTuber with like 30k+ subs an endorsement and / or sponsorship and this would require many time-taking financial agreements.