? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

Denied ItzKeff's Staff App

ItzKeff

-1 Because apparently your immature and I've never seen you on space before tbh and Space is the realm I spend most of time on
Weird that you never saw me before, but I was on vacation for about 3 weeks, so that might be a reason why. However, I was playing in Space last season, with Atuka and some other players. Anyways, thanks for the feedback LuceniaOnMinesaga!

LuceniaOnMinesaga

Weird that you never saw me before, but I was on vacation for about 3 weeks, so that might be a reason why. However, I was playing in Space last season, with Atuka and some other players. Anyways, thanks for the feedback LuceniaOnMinesaga!
That is probably why sorry for the inconvenience

NHL_God

Legend
Earl
Pilot
Sorcerer
Buckaroo
-1 is not an ethical player and is not mature enough to hold a position of power

Antr0p0s

Legend
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
-1 Because apparently your immature and I've never seen you on space before tbh and Space is the realm I spend most of time on
Dont think he is immature "because others say so" please

That being said he is a bit immature, but in my opinion mature enough to get a 2nd chance

Penquins

Staff Manager
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Denied

You lack the experience to be a staff member on MineSaga. Please get some more experience before reapplying.

Last edited by a moderator: