? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Closed If possible this season, if not please next season

Grenade

Commander
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Wanted
Triceratops
-give us spawner stacking back
-give us spawner drop condensing back
-make p2w worth it again, spending money is merely useless at this point
-give us a buffed eco(it’s too slow currently) (suggestion for next season)
-give us block stacking again... :/

Piggyback

Moderation Team
Staff member
-na maybe Like max stacks of 10
-na
-p2w is already good if u are smart
-seems fine imo. Just need to sort out spawners a bit as cactus made too much,
-no

AngryJack

- I agree with @SkyblockFarmer on this one. Stacks of 10 or even 25 should be fine.
- Eh, the way it is now seems fine.
- P2W is a touchy topic. Some people love it! You have to realize that the owners have priced everything fairly and are very careful about what you can buy in order to keep the F2P player base included.
- The economy is okay as of now. As long as everything is balanced and money is flowing efficiently, everything will be okay.
- YES. I would like block stacking again for sure. As a current F2P player, I find myself spending more time placing blocks than doing stuff that could benefit my island more.

Piggyback

Moderation Team
Staff member
- I agree with @SkyblockFarmer on this one. Stacks of 10 or even 25 should be fine.
- Eh, the way it is now seems fine.
- P2W is a touchy topic. Some people love it! You have to realize that the owners have priced everything fairly and are very careful about what you can buy in order to keep the F2P player base included.
- The economy is okay as of now. As long as everything is balanced and money is flowing efficiently, everything will be okay.
- YES. I would like block stacking again for sure. As a current F2P player, I find myself spending more time placing blocks than doing stuff that could benefit my island more.
Pretty sure grenade was a player who had spent over 50$ this reset . Not certain.

Trainer_Wolf

Commander
Tyrannosaurus
Wanted
Earl
Mage
-give us spawner stacking back
-give us spawner drop condensing back
-make p2w worth it again, spending money is merely useless at this point
-give us a buffed eco(it’s too slow currently) (suggestion for next season)
-give us block stacking again... :/
Just shut up, your suggestions are like useless, the game is all about back to basic in the old theme, do you think we had these stupid perms or command or features back in the days? If we added all these back, then why are we changing it back to Back To Basic? Use your brain kiddo.

Trainer_Wolf

Commander
Tyrannosaurus
Wanted
Earl
Mage
Pretty sure grenade was a player who had spent over 50$ this reset . Not certain.
I mean this guy don't think, if we have all these things back, it wouldn't been "Back To Basic" I swear man, this person don't think before writing.

Grenade

Commander
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Wanted
Triceratops
Just shut up, your suggestions are like useless, the game is all about back to basic in the old theme, do you think we had these stupid perms or command or features back in the days? If we added all these back, then why are we changing it back to Back To Basic? Use your brain kiddo.
I mean this guy don't think, if we have all these things back, it wouldn't been "Back To Basic" I swear man, this person don't think before writing.
Another example you should never ever never be staff.