? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

idek at this point's Player Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taaj_Manzoor

Realm Minesaga

Username Taaj_Manzoor

Their Username idek at this point

Punishment "doxing"

Proof I don't actually understand how doxing works, so I've just Googled it and it's obtaining information illegally and publishing it, typically with malicious intent. To my knowledge, I haven't obtained or released any users personal information so I'd like to see some evidence of me doing so and I'd like to know which player's information I've apparently obtained illegally/released. Also, upon re-reading the rules there is nowhere that states that Doxing is actually a bannable offence, the only thing relating to Doxing that is actually against the server rules is dox comedy so maybe you should update your rules. This being said, I haven't even doxed anyone so even if it were against the rules I should not be getting banned for it. There was no player report made on me by another player regarding doxing.

In the attached file Gullible said that I released the age of a player and where they live. I didn't do this and even if I did, this also is not against your rules and certainly isn't proof of me doxing anyone... because i havent doxed anyone

Attach File(s) attached

Attachments

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro

Pending admin review.

Gullible

Leadership Team
Staff member
Server Owner
Plus
Not too sure how you are going to say you didn't do it when it is in public chat, with several screenshots taken. You did obtain it, or you wouldn't know it. You did release it or it wouldn't be in public chat.

Stop creating threads otherwise you will be banned off the forums. You know what you did, stop trying to argue it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.