? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

I Quit !

betonmewinning2

Ok ok maybe a bit of click bait there .. I am not quitting the server just the race for Top Island.

Top Island needs to be done by a team and since this server is not set up for teams there is no way for a single player to compete.
I spend countless hours placing blocks to get my island level up and while I feel I did a great job gaining a bit over 2.1 million levels in just a days it was for to time consuming to make it enjoyable.

Maybe if the server had a different stance on "insiding" or even made an effort to help the single player with making placing island levels faster/eaiser things would be different.

I will continue to be around and just enjoy building and chatting wit the players on the server but will not be wasting my time on the choir that is top has become.

240pCamera

Look at VinylCraze solo player and is top on I think 3 realms?

CoolifiedFinn

hey Betonmewinning feel free to join my island as long as you dont inside lol i really want to get is top and we could use some help lol

SickenerGod

Ok ok maybe a bit of click bait there .. I am not quitting the server just the race for Top Island.

Top Island needs to be done by a team and since this server is not set up for teams there is no way for a single player to compete.
I spend countless hours placing blocks to get my island level up and while I feel I did a great job gaining a bit over 2.1 million levels in just a days it was for to time consuming to make it enjoyable.

Maybe if the server had a different stance on "insiding" or even made an effort to help the single player with making placing island levels faster/eaiser things would be different.

I will continue to be around and just enjoy building and chatting wit the players on the server but will not be wasting my time on the choir that is top has become.
Maybe invent a FP 4 that takes up all the blocks in your inventory it can? XDlol

Varner184

The insiding rule is very dumb, It should be changed.