? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Closed Hopper

Ainz

I want a late game option to use hoppers.

Current 150% loot buff on minions make them the only option.

-You can add 5th upgrade option to spawners to make them permanently drop 50% extra loot with a lot of mobcoins (with current eco getting a lot of mobcoins is not easy)

-You can add permanent 50% island loot boost to /is prestige and make it like 10b to last prestige so that would make sense and people can turn in to hoppers from minions.

-Maybe remove sellportal limitation since they are insanely rare and useless

-Anything that can make minions early game and hoppers late game option for the grinders can make some people happy and making a bit complicate so people need to find perfect time to change minion to hoppers.

Corning

Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Epic
Mage
-You can add 5th upgrade option to spawners to make them permanently drop 50% extra loot with a lot of mobcoins (with current eco getting a lot of mobcoins is not easy)

-You can add permanent 50% island loot boost to /is prestige and make it like 10b to last prestige so that would make sense and people can turn in to hoppers from minions.
2x boost no lol

yep

-Anything that can make minions early game and hoppers late game option for the grinders can make some people happy and making a bit complicate so people need to find perfect time to change minion to hoppers.
no. some people use hoppers because they dont know how to make minion grinders for a lot of villager spawners

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Plus
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro

yes 200% boost
great way to keep the economy in control lolxd
"i want multiple options late game"(according to your hopper statement" HA LETS MAKE THIS THE ONLY VIABLE OPTION
back to the old fps killing grinders yes great plan

use them for temp boosts in income combined with boosters or smth but dont bring those grinders back please
euhh idk if i completely understand you but sounds kinda cool

hard to make though, i would ask you to give more detail with this

Ainz

I don'T want 200% boost that was wrong suggestion lol maybe that upgrade only works with hoppers

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Plus
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
I don'T want 200% boost that was wrong suggestion lol maybe that upgrade only works with hoppers
then dont say you want