? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Hai ;3

KiterBry

Saga
Wizard
Paladin
This gotta be some kind of sick joke or troll, you can't be actually like this right? This is a server to play minecraft on, not to go preaching your ideals... Take your racist opinions and post them on Facebook or something. This is not the place for it. Nobody asked you to come and don't try to come at me with saying nobody asked cus you asked the second you came to this forum and started blabbering about your ideals. They're your ideals. Keep them for yourself and don't bother us.

This gotta be some kind of sick joke or troll, you can't be actually like this right? This is a server to play minecraft on, not to go preaching your ideals... Take your racist opinions and post them on Facebook or something. This is not the place for it. Nobody asked you to come and don't try to come at me with saying nobody asked cus you asked the second you came to this forum and started blabbering about your ideals. They're your ideals. Keep them for yourself and don't bother us.
i made an introduction thread to get known with the community and this is what i get in return. what a toxic community 😷 😷 :sick:

Septance

Marquess
Triceratops
Outlaw
Goblin
When you said that 80-90% of men want to be girls, I dropped my bagel. How can you honestly think that... Most guys like to be guys which is why most guys remain guys. I'm not spreading hate to the transgender community but your comment was very wrong. The majority of sports are not played by white guys.. have you seen the NBA. Please do not talk about a topic like this and expect only positive comments.

When you said that 80-90% of men want to be girls, I dropped my bagel. How can you honestly think that... Most guys like to be guys which is why most guys remain guys. I'm not spreading hate to the transgender community but your comment was very wrong. The majority of sports are not played by white guys.. have you seen the NBA. Please do not talk about a topic like this and expect only positive comments.
why wouldnt i talk about it if i know im right
almost every man that i talked to (who wasnt a closeminded coward) said they would prefer being a girl. cant blame him hahaha you can see how fragile men are in this post so many salty /toxic comments 😷

also the reason nba mostly has black players is because america is a disgusting astablishemt of slavery. have you ever seen a black owner of a nba club? no its just wh*te people forcing a better race to play for them bc theyre jealous pricks:censored:

RR1076

Moderation Team
Staff member
Marquess
Warden
Sorcerer
Astronaut
Buckaroo
Pterodactyl
also the reason nba mostly has black players is because america is a disgusting astablishemt of slavery. have you ever seen a black owner of a nba club? no its just wh*te people forcing a better race to play for them bc theyre jealous pricks:censored:
Micheal Jordan owns the hornets and he’s black. Get your facts straight.
why wouldnt i talk about it if i know im right
almost every man that i talked to (who wasnt a closeminded coward) said they would prefer being a girl. cant blame him hahaha you can see how fragile men are in this post so many salty /toxic comments 😷
You must hang around a lot of trans guys...