? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Closed General

D8ug

Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Agh yes! A tool for people to just inside islands within seconds and then claiming it was a mistake! How lovely. This is literally the most useless tool I've ever heard of lmao.
Not worth coding a single line for it when it's just gonna cause damage. If you want to clear a chest, break it and place a new one.

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
Agh yes! A tool for people to just inside islands within seconds and then claiming it was a mistake! How lovely. This is literally the most useless tool I've ever heard of lmao.
Not worth coding a single line for it when it's just gonna cause damage. If you want to clear a chest, break it and place a new one.
Nice sarcasm i love it

Ainz

I can inside an island without that and getting caught+I want it because I accidently cleared my villagers before and this is not something big and would make life a little easier I have no idea why you think it's bad lol

+ you can just take stuff out of chest and break the chest and put block instead

you'll see who broke the chests but you won't see who took stuff out or what stuff out basically won't be a valid proof

Piggyback

Moderation Team
Staff member
I mean you can legit inside easily now. The fk you on about?
This wand would make it easier for big islands and also for filtering certain drops from mobs.

Antr0p0s

Moderation Team
Staff member
Senior Mod
Saga
Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Wizard
Epic
Pro
I can inside an island without that and getting caught+I want it because I accidently cleared my villagers before and this is not something big and would make life a little easier I have no idea why you think it's bad lol
you'll see who broke the chests but you won't see who took stuff out or what stuff out basically won't be a valid proof
+ you can just take stuff out of chest and break the chest and put block instead
nice post farming

Bicboy

Interesting idea. I think the ci filter could be useful for a lot of people especially those who accidentally clear important items frequently. I don’t think the chest wand would be something many people would need, but would be something cool to use. I think the wands filters should be based on ci filter, so it’s tied to the person, not the wand.

System

Leadership Team
Staff member
Server Owner
Plus
Buckaroo
No thanks. If you don't want to clear your entire inventory then put it in a chest or somthin.