? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

Denied EzBans' Staff Application

Beezae

Commander
Also asked a former staff member that I staffed with on another sever called Nnoah that was staff on Omega and he doesn’t know you.

EzBans

Moderation Team
Staff member
Been there since the server released, never heard of you.
“EzBans” isn’t the account I had staff on for Omega Realm. As I said in my application, I just started using the “EzBans” account fairly recently after I took it over from my brother.

Beezae

Commander
“EzBans” isn’t the account I had staff on for Omega Realm. As I said in my application, I just started using the “EzBans” account fairly recently after I took it over from my brother.
Okay, what was your username then?

Beezae

Commander
Nvm I remember you as Kevin. Good luck!

EzBans

Moderation Team
Staff member
Nvm I remember you as Kevin. Good luck!
Thank you! Is there a username I could remember you by? I love reminiscing on the older days of Minecraft :)

Cheeseafe

+-0
Looks like you have tons of detail, but there is no effort put into the formatting. I would give you the +1, but the lack of effort brings you down a little.

EzBans

Moderation Team
Staff member
+-0
Looks like you have tons of detail, but there is no effort put into the formatting. I would give you the +1, but the lack of effort brings you down a little.
Thanks for the feedback! I assume when you say formatting you mean maybe break up the paragraphs some so I’ll see if I can fix that up a bit. :)

DDUBS_GAMING

Saga
Cowboy
Loki
Velociraptor
Engineer
Paladin
Goblin
+1

Great applications! good luck

Penquins

Staff Manager
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Denied

Lack of detail // Please be more detailed with your experience.