? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Envoys

SwiftESwiftE

Wizard
Triceratops
Earl
Outlaw
Burglar
Astronaut
I’ve noticed they are pretty dang bad if you get unlucky I would recommend removing sell wands from them and armour as well make the island level you get just a little bit higher and add actually useful items instead of the armour and sell wands the amount of armour I have from envoys is just stupidly retarded

Tono__

Moderation Team
Staff member
Legend
Cowboy
Astronaut
Goblin
+1
The envoys have always been a little bad. I agree with that and maybe there should be a chance of getting rarer things. The amount of armor you get in general is crazy. Especially from vote crates. With envoys too, I think we have enough armor in the world.

Hero

1+ i legit have like 20943732041390413201 dubs of armor and only get like 7 hay per envoy :C

RR1076

Marquess
Sorcerer
Astronaut
Buckaroo
Pterodactyl
Convict
Neutral they are too good at start if ssn and not good enough at end of ssn. They should probably make envoys improve progressively

SwiftESwiftE

Wizard
Triceratops
Earl
Outlaw
Burglar
Astronaut
Neutral they are too good at start if ssn and not good enough at end of ssn. They should probably make envoys improve progressively
I love your idea on progressive envoys that’s would be a pretty nice improvement to envoys

Popstopdash

Legend
Earl
i get lots of good stuff from envoys and people are barely taking them, tho i agree with:

I would recommend removing sell wands from them
Neutral

i would also like to add: that you can replace the sell wands with upgrade wands but make them more rare, its quite hard getting them and i barely see people that are selling these

AlohaBTW

+1, the envoys should actually give stuff based on its tier (common, rare, legendary). I've been getting like 10 hay from a single common and a bad sword from a legendary.

Piggyback

Moderation Team
Staff member
IMO they are already pretty OP for newer players.
getting hay and sponge is quite common and gives em some staring cash by selling them