? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Accepted Elly's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elly_x

Outlaw
Warlock
Astronaut
Pterodactyl
Paladin
Minecraft Username Elly_x

Age 17

Timezone Central Standard

Country I live in the USA.

Realm Activity

Currently I am not settled down on any realms, as I am playing them as they reset. I have played Kingdom first, than Mystic, Western, and now I am on Space.

Activity

Per Week I can put in around 3 - 10+ hours a day leading to 21 - 49+ hours a week. This is the very minimum and what you can expect every week, but sometimes when I really feel Minecraft I have played 70-80+ hours a week.

I am also available on discord and forums 24/7 unless I am asleep.

The stay at home order has led to me staying home a lot more, but restrictions have started to leave allowing us to go back to sports. So most days are normal activity, but on Tuesdays and Wednesdays my schedule is a bit different. I have cheer from 8 am - 2 pm on those days, but will still be able to play at least 3+ hours.

Once school starts back (September at the least) I will still be able to play often!

Experience

YayMC [Mod]
- Player Count: 100+ Players
- Time: May 7th, 2018 -> November 11th, 2019
- Reason for Leaving: Merged in OpCraft

YayMC was the first real server I staffed on; I was able to make my way up to Mod. The server sadly died after poor leadership and no updates/resets for over 2 years. I was able to help at the beginning with basic staff stuff learning how to enforce rules and dealing with backtalk. I later would help the Manager to deal with the community and try to keep the server alive as much as we could. In the end, different owners bought the server and merged into OpCraft. Here I learned the basics of staffing (muting, banning, etc) and dealing with the community.

OpCraft [Staff Manager]
- Player Count: 300+ Players
- Time: November 11th, 2019 -> January 5th, 2020
- Reason for Leaving: Resignation (Owner Left)

OpCraft was where I really found my love for administration/management; I was able to make my way up to Staff Manager. When I first joined this server, I was mainly getting back into basic staffing ways and actually having a player base to ban/deal with. I later worked my way up to an Admin position where I learned how to deal with administration. I ended up doing a lot of jobs including forums (mostly dealt with player, staff, insiding reports), support (mostly dealt with tickets on the discord and buycraft, giving people items back/ones they didn't receive), discord (dealt with punishments on the discord and kept logs up to date). This led to my promotion to Management which led to the addition of Staff Management. This addition let me promote, demote, make rules, add people, enforce strikes, and really shape the team. The server then went into a huge downfall ending with the owner leaving, which I followed. The owner then got me a job on ArkhamNetwork.

ArkhamNetwork [Sr. Mod]
- Player Count: 1000+ Players
- Time: January 27th, 2020 -> April 3rd, 2020
- Reason for Leaving: Resignation (Sexist Administration Team)

ArkhamNetwork was where I learned gamemode development; I was able to make my way up to Sr. Mod. When I first joined the server, I made a very good impression and was able to join gamemode teams as a helper which was very rare. At this time they were just starting to recreate skyblock. The gamemode leader had a very different but cool idea that was incorporated into this gamemode. I helped immensely creating challenges, progression numbers, helped with the economy, made some crates, etc. Skyblock was released very well and items I helped with are still being used. I then helped with prison creation creating spreads and ideas. I started to not get credit for what I was doing and was being removed from things for no reason which led to me resigning.

CloudEscape [Owner/Staff Manager/Developer]
- Player Count: Not Released
- Time: April 10th, 2020 -> April 29th, 2020
- Reason for Leaving: Resignation

CloudEscape is my most recent staff position; I helped the owner become much more organized and professional. When I first arrived at this server, it was very disorganized from the Staff Team to how the server was developed. I first organized the staff team, making rules and setting standards. Then I fixed the store, creating what each rank gets, setting perms, and formatting it in buycraft. I also helped with announcements (teaching how to create a good one including features, dates, etc), advertisement, discord creation, and gamemode development. In the end, I had to leave the server as I needed to focus on schooling which led to him taking the server into a completely different path.

Explain Hello! I’m Elly, a 17 year old from America. I currently do cheerleading at my high school among many AP academics. I have recently stumbled upon MineSaga while looking for a new server to play during this boring pandemic, I ended up falling in love with it and also the community on discord and ingame throughout the realms I have played. I have spent these last few weeks getting to know the community even more, especially on discord and the recently reset realms.

TRAITS

Some traits that would help me be a great staff member:

- Time - Management: Having good time - management is essential for being a great staff member. It helps with finishing items quickly, effectively, and on time. It also helps with having extra time to focus on other items that are needed. I have learned from my parents (who don’t have the best time - management) how needed time - management really is and what happens when you lack it.

- Communication: Having good communication is very helpful in being on a staff team. It helps with discussing items within the team, relaying information/ideas, communicating problems and forms fixes. I have learned my communication skills from being in so many different teams in and out of Minecraft.

- Organization: Being organized is extremely needed for not just being a staff member but for life in general. It helps with productivity, flow of communication within the team and community, it helps clear my mind, sparks creativity, etc. I have always been a very organized person not just keeping my stuff together but when doing stuff online. I am always able to create spreadsheets/docs to keep ideas/numbers organized, make discords and forums, format announcements and anything with words. I use my organization skills online and off with school, home life, and staffing.

- Fast - Learner: Being a fast - learner has benefited my time as staff. It helps while learning new things and has allowed me to spread my time and learn so many things. Just in November I barely knew how to ban people as I was staffing a dead server but now I know everything from being a Staff Manager to being a Community Manager and everything in between. I love learning new things and I am very fast at learning them.

- Activity: Activity is an essential part of being on a staff team for obvious reasons. It helps with knowing the community, figuring out the ways of staff, knowing how things are run so you can answer questions, and just being there for people who need to ask questions or need help. In previous servers, I have always been in the top for activity for each week sometimes getting over 72 hours a week.

- Experience: Experience isn’t an essential part of being a staff member but it does help immensely. I have experience from developing to leading a staff team to owning a server and everything in between. It helps as I know mostly what I am doing, I know what higher ups are looking for and even can help them in more ways than the average helper.

SKILLS

I have many skills that are different than the average helper that will be useful if I become staff:

- Community Management

- Buycraft Management

- Staff Management

- Forums Management

- Discord Design

- Gamemode Design

- Configuration

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application, highly appreciate it!!

RR1076

Moderation Team
Staff member
Marquess
Warden
Sorcerer
Astronaut
Buckaroo
Pterodactyl
-1 application is good but your playtime on all of the realms you mentioned is only a day on each.

Elly_x

Outlaw
Warlock
Astronaut
Pterodactyl
Paladin
-1 application is good but your playtime on all of the realms you mentioned is only a day on each.
Well I haven’t decided my favorite yet so I’m playing on all of them. The playtime I have is scattered on all realms ending in like a week+.

Pengu

Wanted
Mage
Pilot
Viscount
Pterodactyl
Minecraft Username Elly_x

Age 17

Timezone Central Standard

Country I live in the USA.

Realm Activity

Currently I am not settled down on any realms, as I am playing them as they reset. I have played Kingdom first, than Mystic, Western, and now I am on Space.

Activity

Per Week I can put in around 3 - 10+ hours a day leading to 21 - 49+ hours a week. This is the very minimum and what you can expect every week, but sometimes when I really feel Minecraft I have played 70-80+ hours a week.

I am also available on discord and forums 24/7 unless I am asleep.

The stay at home order has led to me staying home a lot more, but restrictions have started to leave allowing us to go back to sports. So most days are normal activity, but on Tuesdays and Wednesdays my schedule is a bit different. I have cheer from 8 am - 2 pm on those days, but will still be able to play at least 3+ hours.

Once school starts back (September at the least) I will still be able to play often!

Experience

YayMC [Mod]
- Player Count: 100+ Players
- Time: May 7th, 2018 -> November 11th, 2019
- Reason for Leaving: Merged in OpCraft

YayMC was the first real server I staffed on; I was able to make my way up to Mod. The server sadly died after poor leadership and no updates/resets for over 2 years. I was able to help at the beginning with basic staff stuff learning how to enforce rules and dealing with backtalk. I later would help the Manager to deal with the community and try to keep the server alive as much as we could. In the end, different owners bought the server and merged into OpCraft. Here I learned the basics of staffing (muting, banning, etc) and dealing with the community.

OpCraft [Staff Manager]
- Player Count: 300+ Players
- Time: November 11th, 2019 -> January 5th, 2020
- Reason for Leaving: Resignation (Owner Left)

OpCraft was where I really found my love for administration/management; I was able to make my way up to Staff Manager. When I first joined this server, I was mainly getting back into basic staffing ways and actually having a player base to ban/deal with. I later worked my way up to an Admin position where I learned how to deal with administration. I ended up doing a lot of jobs including forums (mostly dealt with player, staff, insiding reports), support (mostly dealt with tickets on the discord and buycraft, giving people items back/ones they didn't receive), discord (dealt with punishments on the discord and kept logs up to date). This led to my promotion to Management which led to the addition of Staff Management. This addition let me promote, demote, make rules, add people, enforce strikes, and really shape the team. The server then went into a huge downfall ending with the owner leaving, which I followed. The owner then got me a job on ArkhamNetwork.

ArkhamNetwork [Sr. Mod]
- Player Count: 1000+ Players
- Time: January 27th, 2020 -> April 3rd, 2020
- Reason for Leaving: Resignation (Sexist Administration Team)

ArkhamNetwork was where I learned gamemode development; I was able to make my way up to Sr. Mod. When I first joined the server, I made a very good impression and was able to join gamemode teams as a helper which was very rare. At this time they were just starting to recreate skyblock. The gamemode leader had a very different but cool idea that was incorporated into this gamemode. I helped immensely creating challenges, progression numbers, helped with the economy, made some crates, etc. Skyblock was released very well and items I helped with are still being used. I then helped with prison creation creating spreads and ideas. I started to not get credit for what I was doing and was being removed from things for no reason which led to me resigning.

CloudEscape [Owner/Staff Manager/Developer]
- Player Count: Not Released
- Time: April 10th, 2020 -> April 29th, 2020
- Reason for Leaving: Resignation

CloudEscape is my most recent staff position; I helped the owner become much more organized and professional. When I first arrived at this server, it was very disorganized from the Staff Team to how the server was developed. I first organized the staff team, making rules and setting standards. Then I fixed the store, creating what each rank gets, setting perms, and formatting it in buycraft. I also helped with announcements (teaching how to create a good one including features, dates, etc), advertisement, discord creation, and gamemode development. In the end, I had to leave the server as I needed to focus on schooling which led to him taking the server into a completely different path.

Explain Hello! I’m Elly, a 17 year old from America. I currently do cheerleading at my high school among many AP academics. I have recently stumbled upon MineSaga while looking for a new server to play during this boring pandemic, I ended up falling in love with it and also the community on discord and ingame throughout the realms I have played. I have spent these last few weeks getting to know the community even more, especially on discord and the recently reset realms.

TRAITS

Some traits that would help me be a great staff member:

- Time - Management: Having good time - management is essential for being a great staff member. It helps with finishing items quickly, effectively, and on time. It also helps with having extra time to focus on other items that are needed. I have learned from my parents (who don’t have the best time - management) how needed time - management really is and what happens when you lack it.

- Communication: Having good communication is very helpful in being on a staff team. It helps with discussing items within the team, relaying information/ideas, communicating problems and forms fixes. I have learned my communication skills from being in so many different teams in and out of Minecraft.

- Organization: Being organized is extremely needed for not just being a staff member but for life in general. It helps with productivity, flow of communication within the team and community, it helps clear my mind, sparks creativity, etc. I have always been a very organized person not just keeping my stuff together but when doing stuff online. I am always able to create spreadsheets/docs to keep ideas/numbers organized, make discords and forums, format announcements and anything with words. I use my organization skills online and off with school, home life, and staffing.

- Fast - Learner: Being a fast - learner has benefited my time as staff. It helps while learning new things and has allowed me to spread my time and learn so many things. Just in November I barely knew how to ban people as I was staffing a dead server but now I know everything from being a Staff Manager to being a Community Manager and everything in between. I love learning new things and I am very fast at learning them.

- Activity: Activity is an essential part of being on a staff team for obvious reasons. It helps with knowing the community, figuring out the ways of staff, knowing how things are run so you can answer questions, and just being there for people who need to ask questions or need help. In previous servers, I have always been in the top for activity for each week sometimes getting over 72 hours a week.

- Experience: Experience isn’t an essential part of being a staff member but it does help immensely. I have experience from developing to leading a staff team to owning a server and everything in between. It helps as I know mostly what I am doing, I know what higher ups are looking for and even can help them in more ways than the average helper.

SKILLS

I have many skills that are different than the average helper that will be useful if I become staff:

- Community Management

- Buycraft Management

- Staff Management

- Forums Management

- Discord Design

- Gamemode Design

- Configuration

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application, highly appreciate it!!
nice person overall, I usually don't give +1's or -1's but ill make a exception so +1

RR1076

Moderation Team
Staff member
Marquess
Warden
Sorcerer
Astronaut
Buckaroo
Pterodactyl
Well I haven’t decided my favorite yet so I’m playing on all of them. The playtime I have is scattered on all realms ending in like a week+.
Yes I know this but you only have like a 3 1/2 day combined playtime

xSpacey

Head of Support
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have moved on to the interview stage. You will receive more information shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.