? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Eating Meat is good for you

5h4dowHunt3r

Mage
Engineer
Hustler
Hey wazzup guys time to talk about eating meat. This question is asked a few times and even said as fact. Eating meat poison s tourney body. The short awser is NO (or monitored and not eating 100kg a day). Infact eating only vegetables or no animal products ‘poisons’ your body more then eating by meat. This is simply because meat gives u protein to Litterly fix your body and help build cells to stop you from being sick and poisoned. Meat is the only real source of food that has a sustable income of protine. So Litterly eating meat isn’t good for you. Also should your dog be vegan or vegatarian. NO NO NO your dog is a carnivore and needs meat to survive properly just Cas ur vegan or vegetarian dose not mean that your dog is. I think @crazycrafter321 will appreciate this forums post

opdeadbush2

Commander
Thief
Warlock
Pterodactyl
Wow I really appreciate you going to such an effort to keep us healthy! :)

opdeadbush2

Commander
Thief
Warlock
Pterodactyl
It’s the most active forums have been in ages, let’s not fight it loll

RR1076

Marquess
Sorcerer
Astronaut
Buckaroo
Pterodactyl
Convict
Meat is good especially cow tongue, beef and pork stomach, and pig skin.

5h4dowHunt3r

Mage
Engineer
Hustler
agreed :p i despise people who eat the meat of murdered and butchered animals. its incredibly selfish
Exsplain your reason on the murdered. The animals are murdered in a way so they don’t feel it meaning they go though pain. And there isn’t technologically we’re we can make meat from s like animals cells so there happy and be alive. Also what shoes do you have?

RR1076

Marquess
Sorcerer
Astronaut
Buckaroo
Pterodactyl
Convict
Uh il do everything but the toungs and stomach never tryed then but happy to but meat is meat
Tongue and stomach is the best part I ain’t lying lengua and buche tacos are great and menudo is good too.