? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

Accepted dyedye's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyedye

Moderation Team
Staff member
@dyedye I'm 100% sure this is a good application but. I think you should add your season playtime (full seasons u have played) because you just say. "I’ve been playing Minesaga for quite sometime now" which could mean 1 year or 1 day (it depends how you look at it per person) for the rest I think it is a fine application, therefore, I give you +0.5
Thank you for pointing that out, I'm not sure exactly how long I've been playing all together for so that's why I put quite sometime. My playtime is currently around 91 hours.

Last edited:
Your application has a decent amount of detail put in, and is very organized and readable. You have experience and seem mature enough for the position of staff c:

+1

dyedye

Moderation Team
Staff member
Even though I am not able to edit my application, I wanted to add more detail.

Forums
I’m always active on the forums, I feel this is important because staff members need to be able to respond to reports. Even when I am at school I am able to log on the forums to check if new threads are made.

Bias
I try my best to be non bias, this is important because all staff members should be fair to players. Even if one of their friends are breaking the guidelines of the server, they should still be punished.

Helping
I’ve always enjoyed helping people, during christmas I volunteer at homeless shelters to give back by preparing meals, giving cloths, and donating money. I feel this fits in perfect with being a staff member because, staff members are there to assist others whether that is with an in game issue or a forums issue.

Honesty
I try to be as honest as much as possible, this means to not lie to others. Whether lying helps get you out of situations you don’t want to be in, you should always tell the truth because you will gain trust from your peers by doing so.

Last edited:

CammyVee04

+1

This application has good detail and good staff experience and I hope to see you as staff soon.

PS, It is very spaced out, maybe just cut down all the spare lines and make it more compact.

Last edited:

dyedye

Moderation Team
Staff member
+1

This application has good detail and good staff experience and I hope to see you as staff soon.

PS, It is very spaced out, maybe just cut down all the spare lines and make it more compact.
I've already edited my application once before, so I am not able to add your suggestion. Thank you for the feedback!

PhoenixOfShadow

Good application, Good amount of detail and previous staff experience. Good luck +1

Penquins

Staff Manager
Staff member
Senior Administrator
ACCEPTED.

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted and you have moved on to the interview stage, you will receive more information shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.