? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

Does Replay Mod Work on Minesaga and is it or is it not Bannable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi There I Wanted To Use The Replay Mod For My Youtube Channel And For TimeLaspse Of Me Building Sturctures
And I want to Know if This Mod Work on Minesaga And If It Allowed to be used By Me On Minesaga Thank You very Much

-Vipin

D8ug

I wanna know that too because some times I can get bored and I want to learn how to edit a trailer for the server in after effect

24GramsOfNoob

I doubt that it is bannable as it is not giving yourself an advantage over the game or other players. I would get confirmation from staff before you try and accidentally get banned.

D8ug

I doubt that it is bannable as it is not giving yourself an advantage over the game or other players. I would get confirmation from staff before you try and accidentally get banned.
It may appear as an advantage because you got a "free view" over the map and what's rendered for you in the replay.

24GramsOfNoob

It may appear as an advantage because you got a "free view" over the map and what's rendered for you in the replay.
True, but you could only review the footage after stopping the recording if I remembered clearly.

I wouldn't consider it in an unfair advantage, Unfair advantages would be gaining or doing things quicker than normally possible. The replay mod wouldn't give you any sort of helpful power over other players. I'd assume its ok to use.

For Me I don't Think its Cheating As U record and See The Footage Later When U are Seeing it But
If want to see the Footage But it is Record so it already happend
So Still There no Answer

CausativeMars4

it is not bannable as I have shown staff that I use it but it does not count as valid proof of a player cheating for some reason

Hello There System Sir How are you

idk if u saye this or its auto

xSpacey

Head of Support
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Yeah, replay mod is fine for making videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.