? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.org

Click to copy the IP address!

Denied Contemporary's Application

Minecraft Username
My Minecraft username is Contemporary.
What is your age? Please note, to apply for staff you need to be at least 13 years old.
I'm 13 years old and turning 14 next month on the 17th of March.
What is your timezone?
My timezone is the West Coast (US).
● What country are you from?
The country I'm from is the United States of America.
● Which realm do you play on the most?
The realm I play on the most is the Mystic Realm.
● How many hours a week are you able to put into Minesaga?
I can invest 4-5 hours a day depending on my schedule. I usually don't have homework but I do have a lot of school projects. I also practice my instrument, which is the Tenor Saxophone, weekly which would deplete some of my time on Minesaga. In the summer, I can invest 7-10 hours a day on Minesaga. Usually I can invest 3-4 hours daily but I will try to invest 48 hours a week. In the summertime I would expect myself to get on about 56 hours a week.

● Do you have any previous experience holding staff positions?
I've had quite a few experiences with being staff on many different servers. Some of the servers I've been staff on are the little servers most people don't care about. I've been staff on a few Minecraft Pocket Edition Servers as well as being staff on some servers on Minecraft. Here are some of the following servers I used to be staff on.

Mystic Factions (Factions/Skyblock)
This server was one of the following servers that I was Mod and a Builder. I was a part of the server's staff team until
the server shut down due to the lack of funds. I've gained lots of experience on being staff on this server. I've learned how to improve my builds and learned a few plugins such as World Edit.

Elara Craft (Factions)
This server was one of the servers I was admin on after Mystic Factions shut down. The staff team was nice in the
beginning but when I was falsely muted and banned I learned the dark truth. One of the staff members on this
server started griefing and cause the shutdown on this server and all of it was blamed on me. I've learned a lot from
this experience because not all staff members are always genuine and helpful.

Mystic Craft (Prison/Factions) (Minecraft Pocket Edition leet.cc server)
This server was one of the servers that I first became staff on. I didn't have a computer yet, so I played on my
phone and tablet. I was Co Owner on Mystic Craft and was good friends with the owner. This was one of the servers
that I found my love for building in. Unfortunately the server also shut down due to the lack of funds to support the server. The experience that I had gain was being helpful to one another in a peaceful community.

● Why do you want to become a staff member?
I want to become a staff member because I've seen a lot happen on the server. I've reported a few glitches, I've seen admins not care about the economy of the server, and the toxicity on the server. I want to change the negative things about the server into positive things. I want people to feel safe when playing on the server. Here are the traits I invest.

Productive
I'm productive because I find many ways to deal with time. If I have spare time I would invest it in something more useful like helping out players on the server. I can find many ways to deal with negativity. If I have a ton of time on my hands I would interact with the players and help them out on a daily basis.

Reliable
People can rely on me if they have problems they need to deal with. If someone was to ask me for opinions for something I would answer truthfully. I find ways to always help someone in need.

Determined
If there is a problem that I'm having trouble with I'll always find a way to be success. I'm determined in school to get good grades and be successful in life. I can find fixes that nobody notices.

About Me
I'm 13 and I live in the state of Arkansas. I try hard in school to be successful.
I play the Tenor Saxophone in my band. The hobbies I have are playing
tennis, hanging out with friends, gaming, and playing my instrument.

Last edited:

RainbowPisanos

• completely left out why you want to be staff. literally zero words in that section
  • "usually i could invest 3-4 hours daily but i would try to invest 48 hours a week but on the weekends i would expect myself to get on about 56 hours a week."

i edited my response since you added the section that was missing
additions to my response are
  • no detail
  • no reason to want to be staff

Last edited:

F0rgotten

Last edited:
  • completely left out why you want to be staff. literally zero words in that section
  • "usually i could invest 3-4 hours daily but i would try to invest 48 hours a week but on the weekends i would expect myself to get on about 56 hours a week."

i edited my response since you added the section that was missing
additions to my response are
  • no detail
  • no reason to want to be staff
My bad I was still editing and writing it while I accidently clicked enter.

I've seen admins not care about the economy of the server, and the toxicity on the server. I want to change the negative things about the server
Bold move, saying that some of the admins are not doing well enough. Especially when they're the ones determining whether you become helper.

Bold move, saying that some of the admins are not doing well enough. Especially when they're the ones determining whether you become helper.
I just said this because an admin said duping was a little thing when my friend reported a dupe glitch

ScarFangX

-No detail. Detail needs to be added in order to have a chance of acceptance.

Penquins

Staff Manager
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Hi @Contemporary,

We’re sorry to tell you that your application to become staff at the network has been declined. This is due to the fact that we feel you did not provide enough information in your application. Our judgement is heavily based on your application, and various other factors, however we feel that you did not put in the required effort.

Regards,
Penquins.