? Users online on discord!

Click to join our official discord server!

What's new

MineSaga.net

Click to copy the IP address!

Civolar's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

VulcanRocks

Commander
Cowboy
Marquess
Wizard
Warden
Velociraptor
-1 Do not think he will be a good staff member because not mature enough and just overall can be annoying

WarmTartarSauce

-1 cause they will just use the position to look at everyones island values and report back to his team mates on kebab like fi1ip was doing to valhala.

Corning

Commander
Cowboy
Tyrannosaurus
Marquess
Epic
Mage
-1 cause they will just use the position to look at everyones island values and report back to his team mates on kebab like fi1ip was doing to valhala.
Hes not even in our team but if u put it like that DupeStation has 2 Sr Mods and they can check our island value and tell the team they are merged with (PeckerHeads). So are we gonna demote them now? You are just salty.

Trainer_Wolf

Commander
Tyrannosaurus
Wanted
Earl
Mage
Don't be too salty of shit bro, you have 0 proof that they did it. Maybe your just jealous that they got staff. Quit being salty and get a proper life.

WarmTartarSauce

Love it. what do i have to be salty about? i never applied for staff and was denied. or spent the whole season crying about being beat with random gens someone bought off the store with money out of their own pocket, or people buying is value. anyways i am not going to defend myself against these childish tatics in a staff app thread. i simple see how all of this one island and anyone they are friendly with is extremely toxic and untrustworthy, they can feel free to change my mind on that subject by acting better ingame. good day to you both.

xSpacey

Head of Support
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have moved on to the interview stage. You will receive more information shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.