Another change log for you, how exciting! We've been working hard this past week on something new that will be coming to MineSaga very soon... Keep an eye out for that over the next few days. That being said, we also have made a lot of bug fixes so below is the compiled list!
- The scoreboard in the end will now show Conquest information.
- Disabled shards converter until realm reboots.
- Fixed glow effect showing mending enchantment in lore.
- Fixed various house abilities on Mystic not working.
- Fixed users being kicked from islands teleporting them out of pvp worlds.
- Changed /shards from a GUI to a command.
- Spawner upgrade menu will no longer close after each upgrade.
- Fixed the Plus category not showing up on our web store.
- Fixed some enchants giving the effect to you, rather than your opponent.
- Freeze enchant can no longer be given to you again whilest you are already frozen.
- Changed the way how the crates GUI looks and removed the filler items.
- Fixed an issue where some forge clients would crash when using custom enchants in anvils.
- Fixed an issue where it would show that you could combine some custom enchanted items in anvils even though it was too expensive.
- Fixed the sell price of coal blocks on Western being incorrect.
- Fixed Haste IV not giving you the haste effect.
- Fixed player's hearts not being correctly reset on login/respawn.
- Fixed cactus chunks being sold with /sell all on Western.
- Updated our rules to cover macros and pressing keys.
- Fixed the freeze enchant duration being longer than it should be.
- Fixed an issue where you could shift items into the achievements gui.
- Potentially fixed a crash issue with enchants.
- Binding a key to click for you is no longer allowed.
- Fixed an issue where you could sell tutorial items on the auction house.
- Fixed an issue where if you did /tutorial twice, you would lose your inventory.
- Fixed an issue where if you logged out during the tutorial, you would not be teleported back to your last known position.