Work has started on our next season of Skyblock. Make sure you are keeping an eye out on the forums and Discord for a release post sooner than you might think! That being said, lets get into all the changes we have made since the 5th July.
- Removed double vote rewards.
- Fixed a spelling error with "fourth" in the tags gui.
- Disabled fly in The Cave.
- Fixed an issue where you could take damage from eggs in PvP safezones.
- Switched our hub scoreboards to our own scoreboard plugin.
- Disabled /tpa, /heal and /feed inside The Cave.
- Disabled books that could cause you to disconnect from the network from being auctioned.
- Fixed a bug caused by a race condition resulting in changing enchantments in the cave not taking effect.
- Fixed hub rank displaying in the wrong colour for Member role.
- Fixed ores not regening properly in The Cave.
- Fixed the ability to obtain more then five enchants on an item from an enchantment table.
- Fixed an issue with Walmart where you would be unable to see items in your profile.
- Made adjustments to our statistics NPCs to improve their accuracy.
- Fixed the ability to use the flamethrower while you have an immunity orb active.
- Fixed a bug on Arcade where Bingo would count an item as crafted without actually crafting it.
- Fixed an issue where you could archer tag your team mates.
- Fixed hopper 300 upgrade perk missing from /perks.
- You will no longer be able to redeem a fly perk if you already have it.
- Increased max mob stack size on Space and Mystic.
- Fixed an issue where you could only purchase the Turtle pet on Western.
- Removed 4th July items from the store.
- Fixed bug where [item] with custom enchants would not display the custom name or lore to newer clients.
- Disabled the ability to clear your inventory when in combat.
There you go! That is a lot more changes and fixes than I thought we had made. Make sure you're keeping an eye out for the reset post very soon!